What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Case 6318 for a cold but sunny day. OH
Case_6318_CV_Nine-dot_1981.jpg

Merry Christmas to all! :):)

Superb pic of your magnificent knives and intriguing machinery, Gary! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Congrats on the new Spanish birthday knife, Tom!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fabulous photo of a fine pair of knives, José; feliz Natal! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Nice color combo with your ebony and osage orange, JJ! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::cool::cool: Fitting tribute, Gev!

Yikes! :eek: Congrats on the Handsome Henckels Barlow; I've really enjoyed your recent series of "knives among the Christmas decorations" shots! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Superb woods on your knives in the superb woods, Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Satisfying seasonal shot, Vince! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I've been enjoying all your seasonal Latin sig lines, too! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Rachel. :) Your stag lambsfoot is timeless; it goes well with dreidels from any era! ;):cool::thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup: Maybe you'll get one for Christmas!

Sublime photo of your supermodel stag HHB, Bill! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats on that eye-catching stag jack with the PDA Herons, John! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm with you on the eagerly awaiting spring, Les! :rolleyes:
Thanks for the info on your Case canoe backspring situation. :thumbsup:
I once knew
When the Case canoe
Went from one spring to two.
Now I no longer do. :(

Peanut of the week is a Chinese Schrade 72OT:
View attachment 1479499

Stag/Horn knife this week is a Joker asta autentica model purchased in Toledo, Spain:
View attachment 1479501

Lambsfoot knife this week is Black Jack, a Jack Black ebony Guardians SFO from A. Wright & Son in 2018:
View attachment 1479503

- GT
Thanks GT and I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Some nice photos there.

A month or so ago the wife asked what I wanted for Christmas. I flippantly said; "How about a Buck 500 Duke" and last night - Christmas Eve- she gave me a box to open. What to my wonder when I opened the box, there was this Buck 500 Duke. Although I have many many Buck knives, I'm not a scholar of Buck knives: therefore, I don't know what material the covers are - Dymalux Red Wood maybe??????? I'll be carrying this in it's belt sheath today.

IfKStNQ.jpg

vg846Fm.jpg

Oh, and don't think for a second that I've laid the Rosewood, Lambfoot, "Big-un" aside. It's in a pocket right under the new 500 Duke.
Merry Christmas Ed. That Buck knife will be proud company for you "Big-un":D

Great pairing :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: That ivory beauty is magnificent :eek: I adore your scrim !
Thank you!
I'm so happy with my new find. I've never handled a 100 year old Swedish knife, and am noticing so many fine details: sunk joints, stovepipe kicks, perfectly placed nail reliefs, etc. I can't resist giving it some careful pocket time. ;):thumbsup:

Back