What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Great knife :) :thumbsup:

Really like that knife! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I have one just like it, except with olive wood handle, that I bought in Valencia, Spain in January 2015 that's one of my favorites.

Thank you both. I carried the smaller one today as I have two, the larger has a 3" edge with Bubinga handle & the smaller 2-1/2" with Olive, this olive is rather uninteresting & also a bit dark from grubby hand use! They are really nice knives with acceptable F&F (better with a bit of fine wire wool & polish though...;)).

erVnu1l.jpg

:thumbsup:
Have a blessed week!

Great looking knives, but that Case is awesome! :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

It's off to town and the doctor today for a procedure in my mouth and then a visit to the Optometrist for pre-op Cataract surgery. I've already had one eye done so no sweat at the Optometrist but the doctor may do a slight jaw adjustment - "Ouch". Don't laugh:( This is serious.:( It might hurt so bad that I won't be up to eating at the Wagon Wheel Cafe when I'm through at the Doctors.:eek: Anyway, I'll be totin this CV Case single blade Sowbelly to use as a Worry Stone while in the chair.

evjlWEo.jpg
I was going to wish you good luck ED, but by the time you read this you will hopefully be home recovering from a successful procedure. Take it easy!:thumbsup:

Back