What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

yes! Great to make the connection! I’ve been a Prof for about 16 years, and while I mostly teach courses in political thought, literature and the classics fall within my scope of interests and were part of my training. The problem of evil is fascinating—let me know if you’d ever want to continue this conversation elsewhere. —Tony
Very cool, Tony. I tried shooting you a PM, but it looks like you may not have that feature. I’ll post my email on your profile and you can shoot me a line to which I’ll respond.

110 and a 29

QOkwL74.jpg

Great photo Dean :) :thumbsup:

I've got my Hartshead Barlow in my pocket again, and a slim Boker Plus Atlas :thumbsup:

mdYLGgg.jpg

a583Imr.jpg

Thank you, Jack. Your Boker Plus Atlas is striking. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats on the new knife from the Buck 500-series, Dean; great photo! :cool::thumbsup::cool: If you take requests, I'd benefit from seeing a comparison shot of your two recent Buck 500s. ;) (I'm a little behind in this thread, so maybe you've actually posted such a photo since Sunday, and I just haven' gotten to it yet.)

- GT

Thank you, Gary. :) Per you request, here's a photo of my two new Bucks: 503 and 501 compared.

A perspective of size shot

IMG_0201.JPG

A better shot of how the knives look for comparison of blades and covers.

IMG_0200.JPG

Was not able to get any photos taken of todays carry because of things and rain happening but I had these 2 Old Cattaraugus in my pockets all the time .
Hunters Pride

Congress : I do not carry this often but I really like it . It is a very solid old knife and it has the traditional THWACK sound of a solid and Steel Linered folder .

Harry

Back