What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I buy a lot of used books, and sometimes I find some interesting things in them, whether inscriptions or dedications or notes in the margins, etc. But sometimes I find interesting bookmarks or items used as bookmarks. Yesterday I found a $2 bill and a wedding photo from 2001 (not mine, of course)!

B5-BC6-B6-F-A98-D-45-B1-B443-B7-E72227-EF00-1-105-c.jpg

I like finding things in old books :) I've had photos and postcards, old bank notes, bus tickets, receipts, etc :) Handsome pairing Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Up at the top of the page, click on Find Threads > option: Your threads / threads with your posts .

Happy Friday, everyone. I'm carrying The Equestranauts Knife today.
qvCvUxu.jpg
Good job on the artwork!

JohnDF JohnDF ~ the least interesting pic I took out of a dozen or more. I keep getting “Oops we ran into some problems”. I’m sure it’s me, since it seems to be working for everyone else.
I’ll try another...
Oops we ran into some problems
Yay... you figured it out.

Thanks, Gus. I’ve always had to do that, but maybe I’ve been doing it wrong.
One difference I've noticed about posting pictures with the new software is that the "Insert Image" option on the toolbar is TABBED when opened. The tab categories are "Drop/Upload image" (default) and "By URL". I use Imgur photo hosting and never had to select a tab before, to post an image URL link. When the new software came up, it took me a moment to notice the "Insert Image" option was tabbed. Maybe it was before, and "By URL" was the former default. Dunno.

One difference I've noticed about posting pictures with the new software is that the "Insert Image" option on the toolbar is TABBED when opened. The tab categories are "Drop/Upload image" (default) and "By URL". I use Imgur photo hosting and never had to select a tab before, to post an image URL link. When the new software came up, it took me a moment to notice the "Insert Image" option was tabbed. Maybe it was before, and "By URL" was the former default. Dunno.
Thank you! I hadn't noticed it!
Old pic but with me today. TGIF!
EAvv42G.jpg

Back