What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

TheFactor

Life is good !
Platinum Member
qrZsOaJ.jpg

RDaneel

Gold Member
That’s a nice looking copperhead John, I have an older one in ocean blue, it’s buried somewhere in the “never ending “ basement renovation.😂 I’m going to dig around and see if I can find it and post a picture later.

That is nice looking Staglon. I just got a Chinese made UH the other day (almost every time I place an online order I end up tacking some cheap knife to the order 😄) and the Staglon looks really bad.
View attachment 1560156
Told ya! 😂😂😂

Thank you. You can still find some of the old USA made ones if you look for them. Not so cheap, but available.

afishhunter

Gold Member
Guess I'll go back to (mostly) simple 1095.
In pocket GEC 852211 Harness Jack with burnt stag and a Case TB61028W DAM with Mediterranean Blue stag Bone covers. (I really should carry the Case more often ...)
On belt a Vintage (USA) Old Timer 4 pin with 1095 blade, inna stud closure sheath. :)

I hope it ain't sacrilege to carry a GEC with a old Old Timer or Case, or a old USA
Old Timer with a Case ...
No redundent blades, anyway ....
IMG_20210508_162237.jpg

Amir Fleschwund

Gold Member
Camillus #70 and a Mustang

OFzb0jt.jpg
I was fixin to say something effusive about that Rogers bone, but I can’t top what Will Power Will Power said!. Anyway, always enjoy seeing your 70.
Just so people know that there is more than 1 Schmachtenberg r8shell r8shell . Carrying my Schmachtenberg Bros and a Kronenkrebs

Harry
Nice German knives, Harry, and useful combination of blades on each.
Really effective matching of the Old and the New, despite the big difference of materials, there is a strong similarity. Extremely beautiful bone on the old Camillus- colour & jigging- but I'm really struck by how the shield is inlet - it's as though the jigging 'flows' round it, as water in a stream ripples round solid objects.:thumbsup:

Regards, Will
Ditto.
I should probably change my carry today .... but to what?
Get that decision out of the way, and you’ll easily handle anything else that comes along for the rest of the day.

huntnfishin

Gold Member
Got this one. Again. Can’t seem to leave the house without it. On vacation today. First time since covid hit. A week at the family beach house and I got a happy wife and kid...and two tired dogs, and me new trusty edc. At a restaurant last night my kid got a piece of steak stuck in his teeth - no toothpick in sight - and the blade cut a plastic straw into the perfect fix ;). They both looked at me like...well that’s useful to have handy. DA95A2B9-A321-4E44-8A7A-3E8723192CDF.jpeg FCDD7F1F-90C3-45ED-B195-383CCC2813FF.jpeg

SteveC

Gold Member
Really effective matching of the Old and the New, despite the big difference of materials, there is a strong similarity. Extremely beautiful bone on the old Camillus- colour & jigging- but I'm really struck by how the shield is inlet - it's as though the jigging 'flows' round it, as water in a stream ripples round solid objects.:thumbsup:

Regards, Will

I was fixin to say something effusive about that Rogers bone, but I can’t top what Will Power Will Power said!. Anyway, always enjoy seeing your 70.

Thanks fellas, the 70 is one of my favorites !