What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

lTGXQWQ.jpg

We're having Biscuits and Gravy with Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage for breakfast this morning and then we're heading to town so I can get a tooth filled at the Dentist.:(. Got to be careful with my teeth as I've only got ten teeth (all uppers) left after my jaw replacement surgery.:rolleyes: I'll carry this Case SS Sod Buster Jr. with me. The blade etch on this knife puts me in a good mood and a good mood is helpful when visiting the Dentist.

1628092396201.png

Thank you very much Barrett for the kind words . Over-all though , the Bean Haul will not be as good this year as in past years . I do carry and use the Northfield 83 Dark Brew quite often . I like the Lanyard on it to make it easily available and it is so easy to open and it locks . And the kicker is , Nancy does not mind asking to use it either when we are outside .

Harry

I picked up that same #83 (and one of the Tidioutes in Mexican Bocote). Hadn’t had an #83 before, they’re interesting little knives. I need to add a lanyard to one and really give it some pocket time.

I'm not sure I get the reference... not sure i want to. :oops:

My bad, John! Buffalo Bill is the nickname of the antagonist in The Silence of the Lambs.

CR@P... now i have to re-think my organization. :mad:

😁 Shouldn’t be too hard. All the dark, brooding knives go with Batman, and obviously keep any Kryptonite Acrylic you might have away from Superman. 😉

HjrZSbZ.jpg

Awesome knife. 🤠:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Thanks, Barrett. :thumbsup: That 74 has maybe been my most carried and used knife in my collection.
A couple classics in your pic, the 77 and Weber kettle. Gotta love that pairing.👍

That pattern does make a great user. I usually pass on those DLT SFO’s because the shield isn’t my favorite, but I kind of regret that one. 😁

Thanks pal, I really like it, I don't have many knives with acrylic covers, and the #85 is very eye-catching :) Thanks for joining in with Yorkshire Day Barrett, I enjoyed seeing your pics, and you did a great job of the Yorkshire Pudding :) Nice #77 :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. You know, that’s only the second time I’d had a Yorkshire pudding. The first was in Bath, we went for Sunday roast at a pub called Hare & Hounds.

That’s awesome. I have a brick as well outside gate 2. Hard to believe that was 15 years ago.

I have the 29 I’m carrying today in my St. Louis slip
7ksslYL.jpg

Nice! Unfortunately, it’s been 10 years since I’ve been to a game at Busch. 🙁 We used to live close enough to drive up for games (Northwest Arkansas), but then we moved out to Arizona, and now we live in Minnesota. At least in AZ we could count on one or two series a year, but I think the Cardinals have only played one series here against the Twins since we’ve been here.

ATRJbRn.jpg

That’s a fantastic pocket slip, and I like that Buttered Grits and Molasses (is that what it was called?) acrylic.
:thumbsup:

Back