What would you like to see from Cold Steel in 2018?

Actually i saw a dealer posted an exclusive SATIN FINISHED Recon 1 Tanto in S35VN, so im sure there will be more like this coming...

Here you go, it's not just tanto, but all blade shape: https://www.warriorsandwonders.com/..._result&search_in_description=1&keyword=cs27u

cs27uc.JPG

cs27us.JPG

CS27UT.JPG

Folding Chinese War sword, just for giggles.

Sounds like a great idea! I would imagine it looking similar to Bob Lum's darn dao! It would look great next to the CS tanto lineup!
Lum+Minis.JPG

Also CS please bring back the niuweidao or "oxtail saber!" It was the best dao in the martial arts market and it doesn't need to look so fancy. Just make it in solid brass and cold steel!!!

Personally, I'd like to see the double-edge machete brought back.

Agreed!

That is probably my overall favorite machete.

The double edge is very convenient. I don't understand why they are not more popular.

How about the double edged Chaos blade mounted in a more tradition fashion that makes it legal to own and carry where the knuckle duster handle isn't exactly legal?

Would like to see them follow their latest exclusive of satin blades through to the AK-47 as well as satin CTS-XHP models as standard. I own almost all top end steels across a variety of knives, but i honestly feel Cold Steels XHP is the most balanced steel i've ever used, just a joy to work with.

Would like to see them follow their latest exclusive of satin blades through to the AK-47 as well as satin CTS-XHP models as standard. I own almost all top end steels across a variety of knives, but i honestly feel Cold Steels XHP is the most balanced steel i've ever used, just a joy to work with.
I think "balanced" is a good way to describe it. The xhp certainly holds its own with s30v and s35vn. Great edge retention and fairly easy to sharpen. And it seems tough. First rate for a work knife.

I have a Tuff-Lite and a mini Tuff-Lite that I’ve always been impressed with. A larger version with a 3.5 inch blade would be sweet.

A large Voyager version of the Finn Wolf. The original is a fine little knife that could benefit from being a bit bigger, tougher, and with BD1.

Back