What would you like to see from Cold Steel in 2018?

The whole drop forged knife lineup with either/or DLC or uncoated . That gold over black really looks like crap after any real use . It's like CS is copying M-tech's crappy gold coating that came on (then OFF) my Honshu Karambit . Better just no coating !

United Cutlery not Mtech . Same diff.

Last edited:
A modern interpretation of the Igorot head hunting axe made from a single piece of 3v steel and contoured G10 handles.

Hmm, an ultra light & slim
credit card sized
One handed opening
wallet folder.
Did I mention
A super strong lock up
Capable of withstanding
At least 300lbs? ;-)

Bring back the Desperado, the terminator push-dagger( or just a larger pushdagger period), and a polypropylene taiaha

Just some classic designs maybe, something like a gentlemen style titanium frame, like the AD-10+P in all Ti. I think Ti wears and ages well with scratches and gives it a nice tool-like look, like sebenzas when they age. Just a smaller carry-able knife that has a classy but very robust look and feel. Classic drop point, thin behind the edge. Just a couple in this style amidst their more out there tactical designs would be nice and refreshing.

I would like to see the mini recon line brought back. Can't carry a 4" folder in Colorado its against the law.

A non assisted Swift maybe different colors, Code 4 with g10 scales also change The plunge grind so that it is sloping about 60 degrees like some of the advertised pics .The Broken skull in 3in. Version ,add some micarta/stainless to the srk,trailmaster line up,put some better steel in the workingman,
change your serrated pattern (the teeny itsy bitsy teeth)so you can sharpen it like Spyderco

Reactions: AF
A new version of the Hold Out, with a THICKER blade!, and micarta handles. Or something similar. Truly one of my top 10 favorite folders.

I'd like to see the Demko AD10 get the 4Max treatment, with textured handles instead of polished.

I don't use CS products. That being said, I want a magnum tanto ix and xii in the satin san mai III of old.

If we're talkin new for 2018, hell, make it a deeper xvi with double bohi.

Back