1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What would you like to see from us?

Discussion in 'Blade-Tech Industries' started by krazichinaman, Feb 21, 2012.

1. mckrob

mckrob Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Please get the FIXED BLADE PRO HUNTER back on the assembly line, this is a fantastic looking knife, not sure why you'd discontinue it !

[​IMG]

2. texastonydobbs

texastonydobbs

May 25, 2007
    I agree 100% I need a pair I own 2 PH folders need a pair of PH fix blades !!!! :D

3. krazichinaman

krazichinaman Moderator Moderator

Jul 8, 2001
    I say lets tape our PHM together with some gorilla tape and that'll turn it into a fixed blade! =D

4. olpappy

olpappy

Dec 6, 2004
    I would like to see a folder with a 3.25" blade, framelock, clip point nearly straight blade with just a slight curve near the tip ( no recurve!) with both a flipper and a thumb stud, either in 154CM, 440C, 13C26 or 8A.

5. NeoClassic

NeoClassic

Aug 18, 2009
    I agree with previous posts:

1. Would buy a Pro-Hunter Junior built to Pro-Hunter Magnum standards, including the flat grind and higher-grade steel. I bet this would be a good seller as it is the perfect size for everyday pocket carry.

2. Would buy a Pro-Hunter fixed blade if available (kicking myself for not getting one of the few New Graham had when I saw them become available).

- Matthew

6. krazichinaman

Jul 8, 2001
    I would also like to be 3rd #1. I'm currently trying to find a USA made Ganyana myself...

7. jd_elam

jd_elam Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2006
    I currently carry a USA made Ganyana, but would love to see a USA made version of the Pro-Hunter Junior. Made like the Pro-Hunter Magnum - S30V and G-10 - but with a blade thickness of 1/8". This would made a great EDC knife for me!

8. DITCH

DITCH

Apr 9, 2002
    No love for the Rijbak? Have 2-awesome folder. Sad to see it discontinued. :(

9. Nostimos

Nostimos

May 18, 2011
    OH MAN, I just got the new pro hunter jr. because i didnt want to carry my mint vintage spydie c49. I thought, why dont blade tech just make this in the regular usa made pro hunter specs?
    looks like i'm not the only one with that idea.

And I also was outbid on a fixed pro hunter that i was droolin over with camo kydex and handle!
    BRING IT BACK, it would be the ultimate companion for fans of the pro hunter design.
    LIKE ME! HERE'S PROOF:
    [​IMG]

I also have a the taiwan lockback that's been discontinued. BRING EM BACK.
    I'll probably buy another one in orange FRN secondhand.
    And eventually I'll get a pro hunter MAGNUM too, love the full flat grind with the thicker blade.

10. Remyrw

Remyrw

Jun 17, 2010
    a thinner small tek-lok. It doesn't need to be as tough as the current model. A little narrower too. Maybe do the same spacing vertically but only two columns of holes 1/2" apart. Minimal overlap beyond the screws as well.

Basically a tek-lok type item for smaller knives being carried in the civi world. On many of my little knives the tek-lok is overkill but I don't want to go to just a small loop or clip. The thickness of your clip would be good.

11. krazichinaman

Jul 8, 2001
    We do make a mini Tek-Lok which is about half the size and accommodates a 1.5" belt.

12. OrangeDrink

OrangeDrink

Apr 24, 2012
    The only thing stopping me from buying a Ganyana Lite and a Pro Hunter Junior is the lack of tip down carry option.

13. krazichinaman

Jul 8, 2001
    Nothing a little duct tape wouldn't fix! =)

14. shootist16

shootist16 knife law moderator Moderator

Dec 25, 1998
    frame lock pro-hunter magnum :eek:

15. booshank

booshank

Nov 25, 1998
    Deeper carry, longer length "belt loop" attachment for your UCH IWB.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  16. krazichinaman

Jul 8, 2001
    Which firearm do you carry in the UCH ?

17. booshank

booshank

Nov 25, 1998
    Sent ya an e-mail, Thanks!

18. krazichinaman

Jul 8, 2001
    Replied.

19. shootist16

shootist16 knife law moderator Moderator

Dec 25, 1998
    Ditto

20. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Can you have the slots put back into Chicago screws for the Tech-locks.It is near impossible to take them off if you use blue locktight on them.