What would you like to see from us?

Can you have the slots put back into Chicago screws for the Tech-locks.It is near impossible to take them off if you use blue locktight on them.

A trick that I personally use and not suggest to users to follow is to take a soldering iron and GENTLY heat the screw, allowing the thread locker to become liquid. I never had an issue with Blue loktite before, only red.

Seeing all these awesome frame lock Spyderco's lately really makes me want that frame lock pro hunter. :D

Please consider a chisel grind Tanto folder with a 3.5" blade. Thank you.
Rolf

I'd second that,a pro hunter magnum extreme with a frame lock and black widow coatings on the pocket clip ,screws,and blade,what a knife that would make!

Please consider a chisel grind Tanto folder with a 3.5" blade. Thank you.

Sounds right up my alley, so I'll second that.

I'd also be interested in more coyote brown/tan accessories (molle-loks) and kydex

Sounds right up my alley, so I'll second that.

I'd also be interested in more coyote brown/tan accessories (molle-loks) and kydex

We do have our Katana Lite which is a tanto blade. Its not a chisel grind though.

We do many of our OWB holsters/mag pouches in our Dark Earth Color. We have our gen 1 molles available in tan too.

Only seeing black and foliage on the site for the gen1 on the site.

How about a Dark Earth or Brown G10 Katana Lite?

I would like to see another run of the self-defense "Talon" folder using G-10 or a checkered grip FRN handle material this time instead of the carbon fiber used on the last run.

And the overdue Riptide karambit

Last edited:
Is there going to be any new pro hunter magnum extreme models coming out?I am really looking forward to seeing them back in production,it was the best version of the knife ever offered!black coated s30v,black g-10 handles,SWEET!

If you are going to take requests AND if numbers count for anything, then I would go ahead and put my vote behind the framelock Pro Hunter Magnum Extreme, maybe call it the Pro Hunter Magnum Extreme Plus! ;) Also, as I had made a previous request, while you are at it, why not make a Pro Hunter Magnum Extreme Plus Jr.? Actually, I would love to have a Wegner Jr. for my pocket first, but seems that is not in the works, so I would take about anything that you decided that was based on the Pro Hunter frames! While we are at it, why not M390 steel or Elmax? So here is my short-list if you want some suggestions:
1. Upgraded Wegner Pro Hunter Jr. - G10, S30V or better steel, flat grind (some other improvements would be great but this is a start)
2. Upgraded Wegner Pro Hunter Magnum Extreme - add framelock (also some other improvements like steel upgrade)

I can only hope and pray! Maybe one day.

How about a "Kydex/leather" Hybrid IWB holster, black/black, with a full body-shield, for a 1.5" belt, to fit my Glock 21, left-handed carry, and sell it to me for $20?.:D.

Actually, I ordered one of these from (ECS), and it's been way over a month...Still no holster, and very poor customer "service"...I WISH I'd have bought one from Blade-Tech...:(.

How about a "Kydex/leather" Hybrid IWB holster, black/black, with a full body-shield, for a 1.5" belt, to fit my Glock 21, left-handed carry, and sell it to me for $20?.:D.

Actually, I ordered one of these from (ECS), and it's been way over a month...Still no holster, and very poor customer "service"...I WISH I'd have bought one from Blade-Tech...:(.

One of these days when you decide to give us a try, we are local! :thumbup:

I'd like to see you guys incorporate a thumb-drive type release into your WRS level II and III duty holsters-that would be excellent.

Also, FDE and OD G-10 as a handle option for the all your knives.

I'd like to see you guys incorporate a thumb-drive type release into your WRS level II and III duty holsters-that would be excellent.

Also, FDE and OD G-10 as a handle option for the all your knives.

We're always working on improving an already great design. You would be amazed on how many projects we have going on. As far as the colored G-10 scales, that would be great.

Sounds like a winner chief-now make it happen capn!

Also, while i'm at it, the Black Wolf would be so freakin sweet if it were a bit larger-like a 4" blade or so. I'd weep for joy as i bought that one....

Back