1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What would you like to see from us?

Discussion in 'Blade-Tech Industries' started by krazichinaman, Feb 21, 2012.

1. krazichinaman

krazichinaman Moderator Moderator

Jul 8, 2001
    The Rijback was before my time, but I've seen one in person and its awesome!

2. Dr. Smooth

Dr. Smooth Banned BANNED

May 20, 2011
    I'd like to see the neck knives come back. When the company first started they had a drop point and a tanto. The were either made by or designs of Allen Blade. Either way NECK KNIVES again !

3. Fletcher.357

Fletcher.357

Jul 6, 2013
    Kydex sheaths to hold folders that are Molle compatible.

4. koreamarine

koreamarine

Sep 21, 2002
    The Pro-Hunter Lite, full size, in 440C.

That was a great knife at twice the price!

5. Lostball

Lostball Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2015
    The original Eclipse for a Glock 43. Not warming up to the Total Eclipse. Love the original.

6. STAINLESS90

STAINLESS90

Sep 5, 2014
    An IWB holster for the Glock 42 with a Streamlight TLR-6 attached.

7. Nostimos

Nostimos

May 18, 2011
    Deleted.
    I decided to make this post it's own thread. . .

8. sixplymaple

sixplymaple Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2018
    I would love to see a well made shoulder harness from you guys. Something compatible with the tek-loks or with the same hole spacing. That way the kydex knife sheaths could easily attach. There are a few shoulder knife harness's out there, but they are cheap and uncomfortable with no padding at all. I would buy a quality shoulder knife harness from you guys in a heartbeat. Even a non knife specific version with magazine and small gun holster compatibility would be cool.