Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

AJYK2Q.jpg
Great looking knife!

I’ve been intrigued by these since I first saw one a few years back. I just can’t see how it is worth the cost, but I’d love to know what you think about it when you’ve run it through the paces.
Yeah, they are not inexpensive, which is one of the reasons I've held off so long. Found a decent deal on this one, and then I had some loyalty points I could apply, which made the price pretty reasonable. I have two fixed blade Fallknivens, and I've been pretty impressed with their COS steel. I'll definitely post some thoughts after it arrives and I've used it for a bit.

BPS knives in Ukraine are back up and running, so I just ordered another couple of knives from them. Not sure whether or not they'll get here, but that wasn't my main reason for shopping with them :thumbsup:
They do look like they make a decent knife, at a good price as well.:thumbsup:

I'm having my usual troubles with purloined pictures, but a hon-mono (true thing) hori-hori is expected today.
As usual, I give up.

They do look like they make a decent knife, at a good price as well.:thumbsup:
Yes, the prices are very attractive :) Unfortunately, import fees and tax more or less double them here though :thumbsup:

I ordered a couple of carbon steel bushcraft-type knives, but I hope they do a run of this one, forged in D2, again. I think it looks really impressive :thumbsup:

1-1-scaled.jpg

I was expecting this guy to arrive today, however there was a mechanical issue with the UPS airplane so it looks like tomorrow or Saturday. There are a few more Boker's on my "want list" after this one.
gh1xGhf.png

Nice. :cool:

I'm looking at the Copper/ Desert Ironwood version.

Reactions: AnW
Back