Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

They both became available at the same time, so...
yk617YQ.png

ITF7ip5.jpeg

.. besides you know they won't be there tomorrow.

Well, I was going to wait and order one of the new Boker Integral Copper & Desert Ironwood Barlows, but I kinda like the look of the acid-washed blade on the Micarta version. So, I ordered one. I'll get an Ironwood soon.

Well, I was going to wait and order one of the new Boker Integral Copper & Desert Ironwood Barlows, but I kinda like the look of the acid-washed blade on the Micarta version. So, I ordered one. I'll get an Ironwood soon.
Can’t wait to see yours Gordon, I think you’re really going to like it. I like mine a lot. The colors in the copper bolster are hard to photograph but they look really cool. 😎👍

Can’t wait to see yours Gordon, I think you’re really going to like it. I like mine a lot. The colors in the copper bolster are hard to photograph but they look really cool. 😎👍

As much as I like the unique combo on my Expedition, I think I'll like this one as well. Really liking the look of the Ironwood. I can see the micarta being a more daily carry type like the Expedition, the Ironwood more of a BBQ pocket knife.

Looking forward to seeing yours and others as the copper ages with time and use.

Should be here as soon as Monday
Schatt & Morgan 1996 Emerald Green Canoe

J78c05H.jpg

Well Shoot Heck !!! ... received a package today expecting the Schatt & Morgan Canoe except it was a Stag Carl Schlieper Congress instead ?!?!?!
I was SHOCKED. It was like opening up a rock for Christmas ... or something. My Canoe went to a guy expecting the Congress.
Seller emailed me a shipping label to send the Congress back and since the post office is closed right now, will mail back first thing in the morning.
The seller also said the guy with my knife is sending it back. All will get sorted out ... probably in a week or so ... maybe, hopefully ... Shoot

B BrotherJim :eek: Sounds like your Post Office has caught the incompetens virus from Finnish Posti....well no it was the seller's fault. Fed-Ex Finland has been 'holding' a non knife package of mine from 27th April (it took just 2 days to get here from the USA) they don't respond to e-mail or answer the phone...delivery suspended. Great! Not.

B BrotherJim :eek: Sounds like your Post Office has caught the incompetens virus from Finnish Posti....well no it was the seller's fault. Fed-Ex Finland has been 'holding' a non knife package of mine from 27th April (it took just 2 days to get here from the USA) they don't respond to e-mail or answer the phone...delivery suspended. Great! Not.
Sorry to hear that Will !!! Would drive me nuts. You KNOW how I worry about packages LOL
Only 4:30A.M. here right now. Post Office opens in 4hrs and I can get this Congress headed back to the seller ... off to take a nap until then ~~~

Back