Whatcha got on order ?

Streamlight TLR 7A weapons light for my Glock.
Mmh8Tkq.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered a Wright tool # 2442 spinner handle from Abolox tools.

Technically I also ordered a #2441 driver handle by mistake from Circle C supply but canceled my order.

I wanted the #2442 spinner handle which I thought I purchased, but after ordering I realized they used the wrong picture and what I ordered was actually the #2441 driver handle which I previously purchased by mistake and already own.
It's a good tool and gets used, it's just not what I wanted.

Heres a stock photo of the 2442.

The problem is that many places use the same stock photo or one that just has the #2442 edited out, they are not the same tool and this has caused me to order the wrong one twice :mad:

In case you don't know a spinner handle has a female drive in the butt of the handle so it can attach to your ratchet and act as an extension, a driver handle does not.

Surefire EB1 (hadn’t bought a SF light in years)
Spyderco Chaparral frn, and a
Lynch Northwest clip to replace the factory wire clip.

So. Many. Flashlights.

Today I should be getting my fenix e12 v2.0 and red olight s1r baton 2.

I bought olight baton 3’s in red and blue (found out about that new release right after I bought the s1r:rolleyes:) and a brass i3t all in their flash sale and they added a freebie tan i3t as well.

Then fenix offered a 20% discount so I bought a PD36R because that knocked 20 bucks off it and I’ve been eyeing those. It uses a 21700 battery and has very long run times with a nice simple UI.

I also ordered some miscellaneous edc stuff from countycomm; battery lockers, a mini prybar and some heavy duty tweezers.

Fenix PD36R, fresh off the mail truck. I bought this as my “firepower” option as far as lights go. It smokes every other light I have for brightness and runtime but still easily carries in a pocket. The output runs very consistently too, without a bazillion step downs, which is just what I want.

C58754F5-1C32-4B7D-9F2C-8BDBF9F74073.jpeg D31FB1C1-92A8-48CD-A7A7-8FD750D40171.jpeg

Fenix PD36R, fresh off the mail truck. I bought this as my “firepower” option as far as lights go. It smokes every other light I have for brightness and runtime but still easily carries in a pocket. The output runs very consistently too, without a bazillion step downs, which is just what I want.

View attachment 1532064 View attachment 1532065
Superb general use light. I love mine.

I ordered a skinth plus sheath for my leatherman surge. They are made to order in canada and make some very appealing pouches and sheaths for an edc junkie like me. It’s basically a multi tool based small tool kit with all the space and organization that it has.

This is their sample photo, but mine will look exactly the same. I ordered it with vertical and horizontal carry options. Should be the last leatherman pouch I’ll ever need.

43DF5706-359F-4344-B19F-92CB8CED67C5.jpeg 6427FF38-5FF9-4FCF-8A83-14793CA6A53B.jpeg

I ordered a skinth plus sheath for my leatherman surge. They are made to order in canada and make some very appealing pouches and sheaths for an edc junkie like me. It’s basically a multi tool based small tool kit with all the space and organization that it has.

This is their sample photo, but mine will look exactly the same. I ordered it with vertical and horizontal carry options. Should be the last leatherman pouch I’ll ever need.

View attachment 1533804 View attachment 1533805
Looks nice.
I don't like velcro, but it has it's place.

Looks nice.
I don't like velcro, but it has it's place.

They have metal buttons and a plastic buckle closure as options too but the velcro allows for tighter fit, which I want for retention when I stuff all kinds of stuff in the sheath, so that’s why I went that route.

I still prefer the look of a nice button snap leather sheath but this will be much more practical and versatile.

They have metal buttons and a plastic buckle closure as options too but the velcro allows for tighter fit, which I want for retention when I stuff all kinds of stuff in the sheath, so that’s why I went that route.

I still prefer the look of a nice button snap leather sheath but this will be much more practical and versatile.

The adjustability is definitely great.
My biggest complaint is that velcro is noisy and clogs up, but when it's done well it's very secure and I can't argue how effective it can be.

A pair of belt clips for my new Ryobi one+hp brushless drill / impact combo.
HD didn't have them when I bought the set Monday.

I've got a Gamo pellet trap / plinking box on backorder.

Hopefully this thing is made from a sturdier gauge of steel than the little cone pellet trap I bought years ago.
There is on about 90 foot in front of me right now it is 10-12 years old the round targets no longer stay up but it is still stopping 177 pellets out of my Diana 34 and 22 pellets out of my Benjamin NP2 Trail both chronograph at around 900 fps Crosman premier pellets it is always outside . It has exceeded my expectations.

I have an order from pyramid air for pump cups for my Benjamin 392 & 397 ( just in case parts) a couple tubes of pelgun oil and 8 tins of pellets. I have a Beeman p17 single pump pneumatic pellet pistol and some 1/10th size silhouette targets coming from Amazon.

Last edited:
Back