Whatcha got on order ?

I have one of those tiny screwdrivers that can be used to fix eyeglasses. it has a neat handle that let's it sit in the corkscrew of a SAK.

Plus a SAK with a corkscrew.

Gotta have a holster for everything right?

I don't normally buy snapon, but I wanted to go back to a little pair of slipjoint pliers in my pocket ( not jumping on the micro Knipex bandwagon) and wanted to see if they're actually worth 3-4× better than Channellock.

I doubt it, but I'm sure I'll be perfectly happy with the quality.

Canik is shipping me a U.S. spec guide rod and spring. I also have some Underwood ammo coming from Midway. Extreme Defender 90gr 9mm +p, Extreme Defender 115gr .40 S&W, and 62gr Controlled Chaos .223.

Pint and Quart Nalgene narrow mouth bottles.
Used to use 'em for hiking. Got out of the habit and the bottles disappeared. They're likely in the garage in some box. So I bought new ones.

This is the only way I'd be able to own and shoot a S&W model 29.

Plus even if I did own the real deal I could never shoot it in my backyard or in my workshop.

Those are a must have. So handy!
All I had previously was a couple old double sided picks, good quality tools that belonged to my grandfather but I decided it was time to get a set of standard driver handle picks.

I have been extremely happy with the quality of my Tekton hard handle screwdrivers, and I love the handles.

Computing possible occupations: Dentist, Professional Torturer...Possibly a thief.
I don't think that's something one would want to find out personally, you'd either be getting robbed tortured or dental surgery.
Not that theres much difference between 2 of them.

Thief could certainly be ruled out though, aside from a very large old lever lock with a huge keyway I'm not sure there are any locks one could open with these.

I don't think that's something one would want to find out personally, you'd either be getting robbed tortured or dental surgery.
Not that theres much difference between 2 of them.

Thief could certainly be ruled out though, aside from a very large old lever lock with a huge keyway I'm not sure there are any locks one could open with these.
Well I certainly felt tortured and robbed when I was last at the dentist. They pulled a tooth and $3000 for a bridge. I'm considering going toothless. Yar! Avast ye mateys! Its a pre-molar so not really noticeable.

All I had previously was a couple old double sided picks, good quality tools that belonged to my grandfather but I decided it was time to get a set of standard driver handle picks.

I have been extremely happy with the quality of my Tekton hard handle screwdrivers, and I love the handles.

I was just at my storage unit today to pick up a couple things, and I found my vintage Blue Point pick set that I forgot I had. It’s like the pic except a different case. The picks screw into the handle. It’s pretty neat

!F190E560-8D78-4722-AC17-C229AB4398F5.jpeg

I ordered a SunJoe 15amp electric chipper / shredder.
Reviews are good and I really need a chipper of some kind, I don't really need a big chipper though so I figured a small electric residential garden chipper should be perfect.

Back