Whatcha got on order ?

Ordered a titanium deep carry clip for my Delica 4.

I ordered the Surefire Titan Plus yesterday.

You are going to want this. The factory clip is flimsy imo. The Ti clips have been recently re-stocked. They were sold out for a long time.

Last edited:
You are going to want this. The factory clip is flimsy imo. The Ti clips have been recently re-stocked. They were sold out for a long time.

I forgot to mention the best part. The Ti clip can act as a momentary switch by just pushing down on the clip. Which makes the Titan+ far more user friendly since it is a twisty.

Last edited:
BlackBerry smokes latest album.
It's all stones covers, but they knocked 'em all out of the park.
I would say every one is better than the original.

I have a couple dynamo flashlights on the way. I know that most of them are junk and wouldn't be worth much in an actual emergency, but these ones are supposedly pretty good. They were also hard to get. They were out of stock everywhere and the few places that still had them wouldn't ship internationally.

They will be used primarily for crank charging small electronic devices in the event of a long power outage, as a supplement to a couple of small solar panels and battery banks.

Knowing my luck, a solar EMP will fry all of it and it'll be useless. Everyone else's electronics will be fine. Just mine will be dead. I'll look up in the sky and the sun will be giving me the middle finger, and it will be the last thing I see before I go blind, and then I'll die of skin cancer.

Some Victorinox scales, a NOS Armstrong ratchet for my US made 1/4 ratchet collection, and some Channellock duckbill pliers.

Is this life card just gonna be a novelty / range toy, or do you Invision carrying it ?
I imagine I will end up carrying this more than any other firearm as I only carry under limited circumstances.

I plan on tucking it into a bag I frequently have with me.

I don’t really plan on shooting it outside of a of general operational testing to familiarize myself.

2 Ernst wench racks, an Armstrong stubby ratcheting bit driver, and an Armstrong 1/4-3/8 adapter.
I'm not sure when I'll ever need to use a 3/8dr socket on a 1/4" ratchet but I've never tried an adapter like this before.
Plenty of 3/8-1/4, and I find little to no value in those.

I found some tiny steel leatherworking tools from Barry King Tools. I can't wait till I receive them.

Got a couple Fiskars Blade Sharpeners on the way. They're short flat diamond files similar to what you get on a Wave/Surge/Charge, except these are tapered to be slightly wider towards the handle.

A while back I had thrown one into an online order to qualify for the free shipping, and I ended up using it a whole lot. I found it to be really useful for all kinds of things, and so now I'm getting a few more of them.

Sounds interesting, if they make a really fine grit version.

I currently carry an Eze-Lap diamond sharpening rod on me at work.

Sounds interesting, if they make a really fine grit version.

I currently carry an Eze-Lap diamond sharpening rod on me at work.
It's more for sharpening garden tools, but like I said, I've found all kinds of different uses for it.

The most recent thing I did with it was to use it to reprofile the 2D phillips on an old Squirt P4. The phillips had been beat up pretty badly and so I had to remove a couple millimeters and reshape the tip to match its original geometry. The little Fiskars worked beautifully for the task and made it pretty effortless. The screwdriver looks and works great now. You wouldn't even notice anything was different except for the fact that if you pay close attention you can see that it's slightly shorter than stock.

I have not tried sharpening or reprofiling knives with it since I have other stuff for that.

2 Ernst wench racks
I should probably invest in a good wench rack. These days, especially, it just makes sense to keep them secured so somebody doesn't pick one up and carry her off. I especially like the idea of keeping them together so I can more easily select the one I want.

Back