Whatcha got on order ?

Or.... You are just a peeper....:p:)
John

If that's what's folks will call me than so be it :D
I don't have to worry about adjusting things all the time and I don't have parallax to deal with, I set it and forget it then use more pumps or Kentucky windage as needed.

I've somehow misplaced my Fisher stowaway so I went ahead and ordered myself a chrome Bullet with clip.

I have also ordered a US Craftsman 9/16 14" drive socket I was missing from my set.

And that block of black walnut had been lost in the mail and is being re-sent.

Ordered an Amazon fire 7 Tablet to better cruise the forums with, my first and last Amazon purchase.

I was a bit apprehensive since my dad just recently bought one and the first thing it did was try and sell him a bunch of crap which I don't like, but hopefully I can delete just about everything Amazon off of it.

All I need is YouTube, Google, and the 3 forums I mostly frequent.

I just got my tablet in, and darned if this isn't the biggest bunch of bullshit ever.
The second you turn it on it's Amazon this and that staring you in the face and it will not let me uninstall any of it.
I put a force stop on all of that shit just because but it will not let me uninstall any of it.

I'm pretty pissed off about it, but maybe I'll learn to love this tablet in due time.

Another Olite i3E EOS. Olite hasthe desert tan one for free and $5.00 shipping with a limit of 1. So in a few days I'll have another. For 5 bucks' I'd have been stupid not to order one.

While supplies last. https://www.olightstore.com/i3e-eos-desert-tan-712.html

OLite.jpg

Another Olite i3E EOS. Olite hasthe desert tan one for free and $5.00 shipping with a limit of 1. So in a few days I'll have another. For 5 bucks' I'd have been stupid not to order one.

While supplies last. https://www.olightstore.com/i3e-eos-desert-tan-712.html

OLite.jpg

That's a damn good deal.
If they've still got 'em Sunday evening when I get payed I'll order one.
My dad actually lost his flashlight at work Wednesday and could certainly use something new.

Ordered an Amazon fire 7 Tablet to better cruise the forums with, my first and last Amazon purchase.

I was a bit apprehensive since my dad just recently bought one and the first thing it did was try and sell him a bunch of crap which I don't like, but hopefully I can delete just about everything Amazon off of it.

All I need is YouTube, Google, and the 3 forums I mostly frequent.
I sincerely hope that the Fire 7 works for you. I have a so called "free" tablet from Verizon that has a wireless connection if I am driving or whatever (just like a phone). Yeah, I pay every month for a phone line for it, but after getting used to it, now I wouldn't be without one being available. It goes with me for reading books via the Kindle App. I buy a lot of Amazon kindle books.... just about every week.... Great for looking up driving directions if for some reason I question my regular GPS or simply want to look at a map of surrounding streets or highways.... you know when you're lost. ;)

Today I was in Walmart and wondering around the electronics section a bit. I was looking for a small case for my new SQUARE with the chip reader. It has just sat on my desk. I needed something that I would notice and be able to carry it on jobs and keep it clean and available. I found a very small camera case ($6) just wide enough for the reader and the usb wire for charging. I lost two of the old slide type readers.... and always kept misplacing them. Now, it won't happen. Might forget it, but I will know instantly if I have it with me to accept credit and debit cards. I still prefer checks. But what can I say....

If you buy a regular tablet, there are no Amazon ads. My regular Kindle, even though it was the best paperwrite model at the time gets ads all the time for books mostly since it's a kindle.

I sincerely hope that the Fire 7 works for you. I have a so called "free" tablet from Verizon that has a wireless connection if I am driving or whatever (just like a phone). Yeah, I pay every month for a phone line for it, but after getting used to it, now I wouldn't be without one being available. It goes with me for reading books via the Kindle App. I buy a lot of Amazon kindle books.... just about every week.... Great for looking up driving directions if for some reason I question my regular GPS or simply want to look at a map of surrounding streets or highways.... you know when you're lost. ;)

Today I was in Walmart and wondering around the electronics section a bit. I was looking for a small case for my new SQUARE with the chip reader. It has just sat on my desk. I needed something that I would notice and be able to carry it on jobs and keep it clean and available. I found a very small camera case ($6) just wide enough for the reader and the usb wire for charging. I lost two of the old slide type readers.... and always kept misplacing them. Now, it won't happen. Might forget it, but I will know instantly if I have it with me to accept credit and debit cards. I still prefer checks. But what can I say....
I'm getting used to it and I well a tablet is still a tablet, but I'll never love the damn thing.

I never really cared much for Amazon before this, but now I absolutely can't stand the bastards.
You have to have an Amazon account to use your tablet, you can't Access your email from your tablet unless you allow them access to your email account, you have to swipe through an add for a game or e-book they're trying to sell you every time you turn it on, it's loaded with Amazon everything you can't uninstall, it has liberal news sites built into it, and it keeps trying to sell you this and that.

Oh and you have no choice of video quality on YouTube so it's always about 480p or something poor, and I cannot add any forums to my home screen.

All I need is email, YouTube, postimage, eBay for vintage tools and knives, and my favorite forums.
I can do these things but it is not as quick or convenient as my phone is.

If metro pcs had some cheap huaue brand tablet i'm sure I'd like it more than this one from those bastards at Amazon.

I at first never used mine.... thought it was a total waste of money. Then, I added the Kindle app. Mine is color and don't know the resolution, but it is much better than the B&W Amazon Kindle I have. Much. I believe the cheapest ones sold by Amazon get the ads. But I don't know actually. They have them low priced for a reason. Now you know why.... advertising.

My tablet is actually my second tablet. The first one was heavier and thicker which is why I was interested in switching to this one offered by Verizon. It was one of those deals I walked into their "store" and asked about something and started wandering around..... walked out with the tablet. I have a really cheap Samsung smartphone offered by Walmart for like $24 total cost. Have had it a couple years now and it works just fine. I don't need the latest and greatest smartphone. It is mostly to check weather and phone calls.

I at first never used mine.... thought it was a total waste of money. Then, I added the Kindle app. Mine is color and don't know the resolution, but it is much better than the B&W Amazon Kindle I have. Much. I believe the cheapest ones sold by Amazon get the ads. But I don't know actually. They have them low priced for a reason. Now you know why.... advertising.

My tablet is actually my second tablet. The first one was heavier and thicker which is why I was interested in switching to this one offered by Verizon. It was one of those deals I walked into their "store" and asked about something and started wandering around..... walked out with the tablet. I have a really cheap Samsung smartphone offered by Walmart for like $24 total cost. Have had it a couple years now and it works just fine. I don't need the latest and greatest smartphone. It is mostly to check weather and phone calls.
My $40 smartphone does it all, but because it has led to so many typos on this forum ( this forum only though ) I decided a tablet may be a good idea.
I figured the inexpensive Amazon tablet may be better than an off brand one like my brother had where the power button broke off after a couple weeks.
The quality of the device itself seems recent enough, but kind of like a scaled up $20 smartphone so not excellent by any means.

When this one stops working I might just try a cheap generic one that's probably made in the same Chicom factory anyways.

The tablet is kind of like a larger smart phone without the phone call capability. That's basically what they are; handheld computer. Their use... larger screen and a little easier manual typing. Screen resolution is something I never thought about until AFTER I purchased one. I believe you can turn off the auto correct feature.

The power button or anything along that line should NEVER break off "in a couple weeks".

You can buy keyboards that link to a tablet through a blue tooth connection. I thought that would be exactly what I wanted, but it turns a tablet (a lighter weight computer) into a heavier harder to carry thing. So, the $100 keyboard remains unused for the most part. I simply don't type much on a tablet. I guess that's because I have other options. Kids type all the time on their tablets.... don't think I will get used to that.

I have to get my hands free phone connection set up for my vehicles since TN just passed a law... no holding or using a cell phone while driving. Same as GA. These are the two states I am in the most. The hands free thing is starting to become a national thing. I know attention diversions do cause or result in car accidents. Seen it many times.

Last edited:
I just scored another vintage American pumper for the AG arsenal.
This time a '61-'68 4th variant Crosman 140 in pretty dang nice condition for a shooter. Nice enough to be a looker but not without a few marks here and there.
Probably gonna need a new pump cup and possibly an internal seal or two, but it's nothing I can't handle.

I also really like revolvers and this has been on my list even after getting a 22LR from the same manufacturer. Picture was taken by the dealer and should hopefully have it by the end of the week. Cool thing is that I can change the caliber from 357 to 9mm with the push of a button. I choose the Korth Mongoose over the Super Sport because of the Mongooses more classic lines.

This is my wife's new saddle. I liked it so much I ordered one very similar. Biggest difference besides seat size will be mine will have oak carving instead of the flower.

Ytx6h4h.jpg

Wj1C4uK.jpg

Glue8CM.jpg

y80nwzI.jpg

Worked good for her she took second in both classes she was entered in at a show last weekend:

QPgConQ.jpg

Ya put down your deposit and that holds your spot. They'll start on my Apr of 20.

I need a good basic sturdy black belt for work, so I ordered a 9oz 1.5" wide belt blank some black dye and some black Chicago screws.
I've already got a buckle in mind.

Last edited:
I need a good basic sturdy black belt for work, so I ordered a 9oz 1.5" wide belt blank some black dye and some black Chicago screws.
I've already got a buckle in mind.

Could of sourced pre dyed black leather belt blank for ya. Then ya wouldn't need the dye and worry about dye transfer. Bout the same money as a regular belt blank. Check Weaver leather Supply or Springfield Leather Supply next time. Both sell belt blanks in multiple colors from tannery dyed leather.

Could of sourced pre dyed black leather belt blank for ya. Then ya wouldn't need the dye and worry about dye transfer. Bout the same money as a regular belt blank. Check Weaver leather Supply or Springfield Leather Supply next time. Both sell belt blanks in multiple colors from tannery dyed leather.

Will do.

I need to get a thicker thin belt (much like one to support a gun holster). Usually need brown. No big thing, but I'm picky about what belts I choose to wear. I just want one that is stronger than the usual ones you see at the department stores. Not going to use it to support a handgun. Just want the rigidity of a thicker belt.

Back