What's all you Hogs driving?

How can you haul any infi if you don't have a BLACK truck?

08 2500HD CC with some 285 BFG AT's

I'll be driving this if gas prices keep going up like they have been.

260zvns.jpg

I drive a 08' VW Jetta diesel as a daily driver. Soon to be a 100 series Land Cruiser.
These are my weekend cars.
IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

More fun.
9.jpg
10.jpg
IMG_0584.jpg

More enviromentally responsible.
slk230.jpg

(Sample photo only. Mine has chromed wheels.)

Last edited:
nothing for you.
DSCF9005.jpg

u can fix it i did

4968278461_c1fb7f5a3c_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

and now

5322473368_6f8c50d59a_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

but if u dont have the diesel than it might not be worth it

and this is very important my dodge was made in usa and fixed in usa becouse i am an american and it means somthing to be an american i just wish other people loved this country and would stop suporting other countries i call those people american terrorists and so do real red blooded americans i buy american made when ever i can and i do the research to know

Very nice. My wife and I are having a daily exercise of me wanting to trade my Lightning in on a new Boss 302, and her trying to talk me down.

Yeah, so that was 1/10/11... I was able to restrain myself and not get a Boss 302, but I couldn't restrain myself entirely...

This is where my INFI budget has gone.

32b43d4a.jpg

ad983c3d.jpg

Here's the latest edition to my fleet:

1518fa23.jpg

I also have a bad a$$ Ford Escape w/4banger and a Malibu LTZ. Hope to just have the truck in a few weeks.

6218278049_f0bf1fa489_b.jpg

My new Tacoma, lifted a bit with a TRD supercharger / intake / exhaust and a few minor cosmetic tweaks.

Just picked up a set of studded Nokian Hakk 5's on angry flat black rims for that black G10 on DC look, can't wait for snow!

Next is bigger fuel pump and smaller SC flywheel.... and bigger brakes!

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport is the main 'run-about/grocery getter.'

When the whole family goes, we're in the 06 Armada SE the bank is letting me borrow for the moment. I couldn't do the mini-van.

BOSS

Back