What's all you Hogs driving?

I will earn your respect some day, and when I do I will climb to the top of the highest mountain and scream at the top of my lungs "Xanra"!!!11!!1

Thanks, you have no idea how much that means to me *sniffle*

And that's the kind of things that get me past that :D

I do like the variety here though- the infi bug has no boundaries

:rolleyes:;)I'm waiting for Cobalt to post a pic of his favorite Porsche.

Jamie, just for you. Went back to the satin wheels. The black wheels were just to ricky racerish:

Meet_28Aug2010_02.jpg

A silver 2010 Jeep Liberty, and a 2011 Harley Davidson Fat Boy in Pearl Yellow with chrome wheels. :)

2002 Toyota Tundra, 1993 Toyota FZJ80 Land Cruiser, 1952 Jeep Willys (fire station perk) and some knife content.

IMG_3062.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3451.JPG

IMG_9065.JPG

Zach

Didn't go through all the pages but so far your the only one I have any respect for

Barely a diesel enthusiast in sight
..... oh but I beg to differ.... this one is posted earlier and is of a diesel variety....:) THis pic is a little older before it sprouted the snorkel... ;)

SnowTruck.jpg

Thread rez!

Picked this up this week... ordered it back in January, but it got delayed and I told the dealership that I wasn't interested anymore due to travel for work. I happened by the dealership for no particular reason at all, and it was sitting there still. They made me a hell of a deal to get me to drive away with it that day.

ResizedCropped_zps4es3i6zb.jpg

A 1962 Chevy pickup. Rusted, faded, beaten-up. It looks like a bucket of bolts, but it has a new 350 engine, new carb, new ignition, new clutch, and a few other odds and ends. It's tough as nails and runs like a champ.

I alternate between a 05 Silverado, a 03 F150, a 98 Corolla (pounder) an 01 Triumph Bonneville and a 04 Honda XR650L... The courthouse loves me come tags time.

A Polaris Slingshot :D
oHqhR5B.jpg

Technically it's my dad's, not mine, but he does let me "borrow" it on occasion. Otherwise I drive a 2012 Nissan Juke SV AWD and a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom, neither of which are particularly image worthy.

I have a 13 Jeep Wrangler and a 14 Ford Raptor. Wife drives the truck mostly and I stick with my Jeep

2005 Silverado Duramax silver birch metallic
1998 LR Discovery 1 Dogs love it lol
Under construction ( lol )
1970 firebird Formula Currently on rotisserie
1970 firebird Trans Am

Driving? This a little over 3100 miles this week... I spend more time in it than anything I actually own, but it brings in new knives. :D
ofo9ef.jpg

Did someone mention diesel enthusiasts? This is my favorite diesel that I own and use regularly.
2mxpoua.jpg

I've also got 4 ea 4bt and 4 ea 6bt projects at home, along with a DT360 project once I acquire the motor and a baby 10 speed or spicer 6 + 1. This is the first of the 9 projects that is completed enough to be a driver, 94 Chev 3500HD, 6bt, nv4500hd, dana 70 front and dana 80 rear, all made back when American trucks were actually made in the USA, like my knives still are. ;)
dxe4qf.jpg

21blsug.jpg

Last edited:
Back