What's all you Hogs driving?

Ya sound great!!!.... hmmm I don't have one of those..wonder if there is one around here somewhere..??

So 2 months ago, i made the big boy decision to trade in my truck for a Honda CR-V. I got a second child due in 4 weeks and you don't get much in they way of 2 car seats and groceries in my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
86a560e3c569bdfeb2adafb925cb3526.jpg

I'm no longer cool :(

Last edited:
So 2 months ago, i made the big boy decision to trade in my truck for a Honda CR-V. I got a second child due in 4 weeks and you don't get much in they way of 2 car seats and groceries in my truck.

Yep...those little squirts can change everything in that regard.. but it's worth it..kids are great!

Another hobby of mine, other than Busse knives and firearms. Took it from a beat down 71 Arizona coupe and made this. Would be easier to say what has not been done or replaced.

86a560e3c569bdfeb2adafb925cb3526.jpg

I'm no longer cool :(

I traded in my Tundra Quad for a Subaru Outback when the little one came. Also sold 2 bikes (VTX 1800 & Yamaha Super Tenere) in exchange for a Jeep Rubicon..

Still have the Jeep, the Outback made it 9 months until I traded it in for a Ram Rebel..

Sometimes being a grown up sucks.

Happy with the work I did on my lights
Before:
2w523ae.jpg

After:
2vno2zk.jpg

My 997 still going strong :)
2ahi978.jpg

28a6fxj.jpg

Thanks. Those wheels are ADV1's and I had to sell my left nut for them (10k).

The F350 is a beast. Brand spankin new. I will lift it only slightly as the wifey does not want to be climbing like she does in the jeep.

Cobalt, those are the wheels to get :) Are they centerlock ones?

That's what I'm talking about!!! ...sounds great!!

Thanks! At the track last night someone asked me how much money I had in the exhaust. I didn't stop and think of it until that point, but "a lot" covers it.

I sold a lot of infi to fund mods for this thing this year.

Back