What's coming next.....

Hey Eric, Will there be an option on Shacker color, ie BLK or TAN ????????

WaHooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive been waiting!
These gonna be "up for order" or a ganza limited amount thing?

cancel that
i just read what you said a while ago!
im just too excited :D

Colors other than black will be available

OUTSTANDING Eric!!! Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,
Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,Tan,
:thumbup::cool::D

Hmmm, maybe a few evenings of collecting cans, digging in the couch, cleaning out the truck and I might be able to afford something.

I think both a reg and a skinny could be in my future:cool:

Now as for colors, Satin, BB, Urban Camo, and of course the ORIGINAL TAN would be great.

BTW, what changes will be made to differeniate these from the originals?

I think both a reg and a skinny could be in my future:cool:

Now as for colors, Satin, BB, Urban Camo, and of course the ORIGINAL TAN would be great.

BTW, what changes will be made to differeniate these from the originals?

Why do they need to be differentiated?

Please let me get a RMD G10!!! I've been wanting one for quite a while and I missed out on the only one (sold by VoxHog) I've seen in quite a while. Micarta is great, but I plan on using it for multiple tasks. The G10 will keep the stink of fish oils and other animal material out of the grips.

Ah, ratette (lil rat) Ever see any Busse kin blade model re-released in exactly the same design?????????????

Bet not.

This preserves the value of the original release.

Oh. I guess we value different things in a knife.
Edited to add: I doubt Eric (or Jerry for that matter) is all that concerned with allowing people to be able to turn a profit on the secondary market.

Last edited:
I just found out that the shop has my next batch of knives almost finished, so I guess I can spill the beans.

I'm getting RMD's, HRLM, and Rat Shakers in the next few weeks, so if you have been wanting some of the blades that are currently harder to find, just wait and save your money. They are almost here.

:D:D

Why do they call you a bully :confused:

Eric's the MAN!!!:cool::thumbup:

Back