What's the best kershaw knife?

Which ever one makes you happiest. They are all good. I love the Bumps and the Leeks.

You'll get a doezen different answers here. Kershaw makes so many great folders for the money.

My favorite/best exotic or limited edition Kershaw will have to be my Titanium SG2 Junkyard Dog.
My favorite/best production Kershaw would have to be my G10 s30v Leek. Recently discontinued actually, but so far still quite easy to find new.

The Piston.

Or under certain circumstances the Cryo. And the Skyline once and a while. Also sometimes the Volt SS and RJ1 are the best, and in some very rare situations the OD-2.

I have also heard that the Leek, Chive, Blur, Scallion, Random task, Ram, Funxion EMT, Volt 3600, and even the Crown II are also the best.

Also, don't forget about the ZT lineup, where the 550 is the best.

No, it is, really :p

I've liked a lot of Kershaws over the years, but the one that I've had the longest and refuse to sell or trade would be my Junkyard Dog 2 CB. But the one that gets the most pocket time lately is the Piston.

If you are just going on the kershaw brand and not including zt I believe many look at the tilt as the king of kershaws. The kershaw I personally am the most proud of in my collection would be my ducks unlimited skyline.

Anyone with a composite blade; Tyrade,Blur,Leek...(the ones I have so far)

I got alot of enjoyment out of the Chive and used it alot harder than intended.
Took it all with stride.

4001 and 3600.

best

mqqn

My current favorite is my Select Fire just because it has the ability to be used as a screwdriver too. Before I bought it my favorite was the Kershaw Brawler.

Seriously?

You're all wrong. It's the CF154 Blur. Not only is it the best Kershaw knife, it's the best knife.

C'mon people!

Back