What's your at work knife and your occupation?

HVAC service tech, carried these today plus a LM Surge. Different knives get rotated in but it's always some variation of a stockman, SAK, & stout locking folder.

824A0A74-8255-4917-80F5-E30BD03200BC_zpsfzevcpuh.jpg

I work as a manager at building material store and mostly I carries Spydercos... my favourite is the Military and Caly3 (right now)

Last edited:
I work for the federal government usually a Skeletool or a Spyderco Techno and Rebar. Alox Classic is on my keychain.

Was using my CRKT Foresight. Now mainly using a CRKT folding Razel, partially serrated. Sometimes I use my "tweaked" Spyderco Farid K2 just 'cause it's cool. I work at a major food warehouse in the maintenance dept.

I'm an electric vehicle technician and will most always carry my Leatherman Wingmen

Last edited:
Carried a Spyderco Endura for years until I lost it one Sunday (loosened clip), then a cheap Boker I found in a parking lot, and currently a Kershaw Leek that I took from the wife when I couldn't stand not having a decent blade... We have a furniture store/Offroad store up here in Alaska and I use mine for unpacking shipments or other random needs that come up.

HVAC Servicefitter. I used a PM2 this last year and a ZT 550 for a year before that.
I just picked up a Strobe so I'll carry that for now.

Environmental consultant.

Field days: Lately it's been one of two of my modified Tramontina machetes for bushwhacking, a Remmington FAST 5" fixed stainless on my pack for defense (stray aggresive dogs, etc), and a BM Grip H20 or Gerber Instant as a typical pocket carry.

Office days: Either the Instant or a Gerber Outrigger with the rubber removed and a small orange paracord lanyard. I love the Grip but it's just too bulky in my pocket for most things.

Now if I could just find a good, ergonomic deep-carry clip solution for my modified Opinel No. 8 that would probably be my go-to office carry.

Im a student so while I'm on campus I carry a bechmade grip usually paired with the sak thats on my keychain. I do a lot of traveling for rugby when its in season so i like having a nice fixed blade in my backpack for the drives to the other side of the state or to other states. In the summers i have an office job where i have to wear khakis and the grip works for me there too.

Im a foreman for an asphalt company. I usually carry a cryo or a boker kalashnikov auto. I carry cheap beaters at work because they get messed up so easily. Usually run through 3-4 a year.

Back