What's your latest SAK?

0117085806.jpg

I really dig the Vic translucent scales...

That ruby Camper is a winner! :thumbup:

I received my custom in mail yesterday. It features the older model saw and flat phillips. Its very sweet. Would have taken pics sooner but was out with a friend so now I will treat you all to eye candy. :D

And yes that is orange G-10

1001029j.jpg

1001030h.jpg

TESTING............TESTING.......... TESTING Just "testing" the combo tool :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
That's Pretty.. But I'm Pretty Stuck On My Custom Haha.
But That's Probably Because It's Mine, And I Just Love The Grooving And The 2 Color G-10.

Open, Front:
Custom.jpg

Open, Back:
Custom2.jpg

Closed:
Custom3.jpg

It's Missing The Magnifying Glass Now.. As It Kinda Popped Off. But I Still Love It And It's Amazing. And I Figure Once I Come Up With A Better More Durable Magnifying Glass... I'll Have It Replaced.

But Yeah, It's A 6 Layer SAK And It's My Favorite And Kicked My Huntsman Out Of The Pocket.

My first foray into 111 mm territory. When I came home for lunch the FedEx driver had left a box containing the two Rescue Tools I ordered. I bought one to keep in each car.

Nice to have you here Steve. I'm sure everyone would enjoy photos of your work.

Jeff

Thanks to Steve for texting me a link this arrived in the mail today. It is a re-swiss. Its a classic that is refinished with custom-made, laser-cut handles made from a tough acrylic compound. No tweezers or toothpick though.

img00381201201281525.jpg

img00382201201281526.jpg

Before leaving town for the weekend Thursday, I picked up a Hiker/Gardener combo. My wife has already claimed the Hiker, but it appears the Gardener is mine.

Before leaving town for the weekend Thursday, I picked up a Hiker/Gardener combo. My wife has already claimed the Hiker, but it appears the Gardener is mine.

Did you happen to get it at Target? I seen that set there but I didn't get one.

Back