What's your newest Buck knife

December BOTM 501 and the 'takedown' 112 I bought form Makael on the exchange. Nice guy that he is, he just threw in the box:D
pQ8SbFF.jpg

SYGk35D.jpg

Congrats on your incoming trio! Well, before the slim in the above pic arrived, I got a 102 brown micarta handle, and the SK Blades 212. Inbound are a 112 Slim Pro in green micarta, and one in black G10, I already have the brown micarta version. Also three Slim Selects, one each in gray, tan, and blue.

Congrats on your incoming trio! Well, before the slim in the above pic arrived, I got a 102 brown micarta handle, and the SK Blades 212. Inbound are a 112 Slim Pro in green micarta, and one in black G10, I already have the brown micarta version. Also three Slim Selects, one each in gray, tan, and blue.
Nice! Is that brown Micarta 102 what I think it is? ;)

Looking at the chart you posted and seeing 3 lines on the knife...it looks like a 1972-1986. Others may be able to narrow it down some more by the sheath pictured and provide more details.

I looked at it a little closer and it just says Buck 120 U.S.A.....So I'm guessing 1967-1972

etex, study Flint's photo, post # 2148. His model has 1 black spacer in the pommel and 1 in the guard. Plus a 3 line stamp with no date code. That puts it 1981-85. DM

Back