Where did the ESEE community go to college?

I didn't go to college right out of high school. I went into the USAF and wound up in a damn war. My college career was put on hold for a while after I got out because I was unsure what I wanted to do with my life. It was only after I choose to make firefighting my career did I consider going back to college. I attended Passaic County Community College in NJ and obtained my Fire Science degree. I'm in the process of seeking to become a certified fire instructor.

I got a good education from The School of Hard Knocks, then I went to Xavier University in Cincinnati for my bachelor's.

-Bob

Bachelors - University of Delaware - Computer Engineering / CS Minor
Masters - Stevens Institute of Technology - Computer Engineering / Concentration in embedded systems

Past 3 years at the University of British Columbia trying to work on a bachelors of engineering... Hasn't worked out and clearly isn't what I want to do. Have recently applied to a new school for a bachelors of architecture, finally making me excited about going to school :)

Well, I went to USC as an undergraduate.

All over the place for various grad schools.:)

Guess I'm just a rolling stone.

i did my core classes at Texas A&M, then graduated from the Univeristy of North Texas in Denton with a degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management. My wife got her bachelors and masters from Tarleton State out in Stephenville

I went to a few colleges in NY. UB, UR, RIT, 5 or 6 of the SUNY campuses....

Oh it was never for classes. Just to party and sleep with girls. :) does that count?

Memorial University of Newfoundland (Computer Science). Dropped out in my 3rd year and went to work on an oil rig and never looked back.

2 years at Va Tech in Electrical Engineering the dropped out due to finances. Started back to school 10 years later while in the Air Force. Finished Industrial Engineering degree from Southern Illinois Univ. while on active duty.

Go Hokies!

I'm a senior at Tech but will be doing a 5th year. Changing major 3 times doesn't help much to graduate on time :eek:

Jackson Community College, jackson mi. associates degree in automotive technology, been working on cars since i was a lil one, now i do it professionally since i was 18, ive worked on em all once or twice, im a ford technician now, but im a chevy guy 100%, real men wear bowties!!!

University of Phoenix
University of Nevada Las Vegas
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine

Dickinson College undergrad - double majored in biological anthropology and classical archaeology.

Columbia University - masters in history.

Hunter College - working on a second masters part time in conservation psychology.

Back