Where did the ESEE community go to college?

Below are my college experiences:
B.S. Marketing Management - Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA)
M.S. Marketing - Virginia Tech
Ph.D. Business Administration - Old Dominion University (Norfolk, VA)
1st job as marketing professor - Idaho State University (Pocatello, ID)
2nd job as marketing professor - Utah Valley University (Orem, UT)

Right now I'm at Casper college which is an extent ion of university of Wyoming but a community college format next year going to university of Alaska at anchorage for anthropology b.s (archaeology)

Glendale CC
UCLA (Extension)
Cal Poly St Univ SLO
Cuesta CC
Cal St Poly Univ Pomona
UT Arlington

B.F.A. (Bachelors of Fine Art) from Temple University's Tyler School of Art
Currently receiving a 2nd Undergrad in Graphic Design and then I will Be going for my M.F.A. (Masters of Fine Art) in Photography. Not sure where I'm going to do my M.F.A. yet. I also used to teach Photography at a college out in Philadelphia and will hopefully be teaching again soon.

First stop was Gettysburg College, followed by a suggested year of reflection and re-evaluation at their request and finally graduated as a PSU Nittany Lion.

Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington IN, Class of 1980. Great combination of awsome party school with truly superior academics. I, sadly or happily, depending on how one looks at it, went the party route. But I graduated, went back to school the year after I graduated, majored in computer science, got straight A's and landed a great job.

Augustana College - BA Gov't and International Affairs
University of South Dakota - JD

Back