Where to find sheaths for your Fiddlebacks

I should ask, is anyone making sheaths for the F2? Mushroom season is coming up and I could really use a sheath for this guy.

Rick made an awesome sheath for my F2! I prefer a large clip, like a gun holster clip, to belt loops on my sheaths because I regularly carry a pack with a waist strap. I find this setup more versatile.

My F2 is my favorite mushroom knife! :thumbsup: Good luck out there!

w7uplqTl.jpg

nTPwJTGl.jpg

1XiavF3l.jpg

U7F9OEQl.jpg

QHNzeRCl.jpg

LOOK at those! mushrooms I mean. wow, you must have a good spot.

Rick made an awesome sheath for my F2! I prefer a large clip, like a gun holster clip, to belt loops on my sheaths because I regularly carry a pack with a waist strap. I find this setup more versatile.

My F2 is my favorite mushroom knife! :thumbsup: Good luck out there!

w7uplqTl.jpg

nTPwJTGl.jpg

1XiavF3l.jpg

U7F9OEQl.jpg

QHNzeRCl.jpg

Kyle mentioned a Diomedes model called the Peasant that he uses for his Kiwi, but I don't see it on the Outpost or Jason's site. Is it a pocket clip model or just a pocket slip? Is it custom order?

Has anyone found a sheath that will fit a babyboot yet? Mines out for delivery today and I'm hoping to get it into the rotation soon. Maybe it will fit in one for my esquires?

IMG_6251.JPG I am a custom Kydex sheath maker/knife dealer (more sheath maker) and Fiddleback Forges newest dealer.
In a few weeks I will be able to provide Kydex sheaths for all the current production knives.
I made the one in photo for a friend. The tie at the bottom of the sheath, I call the 7rattlesbushcraft tie and his is made with Fire Cord. Paracord lanyard on his knife. I would usually add a fire steel but he didn't want one.

I need some help, guys.

I'm looking for piggyback set up with these two knives. DANGLER. LEFT-HANDED. Havent decided on leather or Kydex. I don't need an heirloom quality sheath because these will be out in the woods all of the time.That said, I understand that skill and quality cannot be had for 29.95. ;)

Can anyone make recommendations or should I just start shopping those makers listed on page one of this thread?

Also, while we're on the subject. If anyone knows of a vendor that does quality sharpening for FBF's, I'd be grateful. I just had a knife return from what I was told was a quality sharpening guy and he just decided to change the grind on the knife. I'm a little paranoid at this point.

Thank you in advance. I apologize if I'm the 13th person this week to ask these questions.

FBF.jpg Sheath.JPG

Back