Which knife brand do you find yourself buying from the most?

Microtech and Spyderco. I find that, while the companies make products with wildly different design philosophies, both execute them exceedingly well for the price.

Cold Steel :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Recently found an AD-10 for $100 . BNIB

Similar level of performance /quality from Spyderco , ZT , BM etc would be 2 to 3X the $$$ (and without the Tri-ad lock ). :(:thumbsdown:

Great Eastern Cuttlery made slipjoints. Tideoute, Northfield sub brands. Made by GEC

Just had a quick count up in my head
24 victorinox (there are more I just can't think off the top of my head) :eek:
5 leatherman
6 Mora's. Those are my main users.
Plus a big pile of others from various different makes and types :cool: I don't want to know how much it's all cost me :confused:

WE Knives, lots of used ones available in styles that i like. Also some other makers that use WE for manufacture

warning with points for trolling
This here is a thinly veiled marketing research thread.
WE Knives, lots of used ones available in styles that i like. Also some other makers that use WE for manufacture
ching chong white piggu stupid we sell knife say we knife fararara

Busse Combat
Swamp Rat
Scrap Yard

+1

I'm a big fan of their Resiprene C handles and coated blades (I prefer 4.5" and ~ 10" blade lengths). I don't think I can do any better for knives that I trust for hard wilderness use or an emergency or survival situation, should one arise.

One warning with points for trolling. Any repeat of such language anywhere on the forum will result in a 30-point warning for racism.

Lately a tie between Cold Steel and Benchmade.

Cold Steel has a nice range of prices to match any budget for folders and fixed and you get a lot for the money. Once the triad lock breaks in they are really smooth.

Benchmade has and just keeps making models or variants that appeal to me, so I end up picking up at least a couple more every year.

Lately a tie between Cold Steel and Benchmade.

I'm finding the same thing. I never thought I'd buy/research as many Cold Steel variants as I have. My EDC right now is a little Cold Steel 'tuff-lite.' Great knife, very sharp and that bevel is easy to touch up. I like that red handle, because even without my glasses I can find it (and the spare) anywhere in the house.

Bark River , Spyderco and case, but I also have picked up a Microtech and Tops lately.

Spyderco by far. I just got a benchmade 940 exclusive in a trade deal. At one time I loved the 940. I absolutely can’t stand thumb studs now. I’ll sell it and purchase another Spyderco I guess.

Back