Which one can you do without?

Which one can you do without for a year?

• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booty

• Beckers

• Bacon

• Total voters

tradewater

Geezerator
You have to go without one of these for one year. What's it gonna be?

Easy for me, I don't drink, haha.

Bacon is a treat, not an everyday thing. I wouldn't enjoy the year too much, but I'd have to say bacon.

I said booty! Hell! I've been married for 15 years! I could go a year standing on my head! Lol! Gettin rid of beer is out of the question! I'm startin to feel a little ill that it was even on the ballad! What kind of sick bastard are you trade?

Beer here. I very rarely drink as it is, and when I do, it's usually whiskey. The only time I ever have beer is if I visit a microbrewery in some other town. I do like sampling micro's..

Aw shit. I read it as "which on cant you do without for a year". Needless to say I voted booty. Now if only I could change that.

I voted bacon, plenty of other meat out there. I would miss it though. The rest are less negotiable haha

Bacon. I've already had to give it up for a couple of months and it sucked at first, but you get used to it.

I married a vegetarian - if I eat bacon, I get no booty.
so I pretty much only eat bacon when one of us is not home.

Gotta go with beer. Bacon is just to dang good & the other two are not an option.

No bacon for me, but I'll take Beer, Booty and Beckers all day long....can you say HAT TRICK??

Back