Which one can you do without?

Which one can you do without for a year?

• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booty

• Beckers

• Bacon

• Total voters
I've already gone 18 happy years without booty. I can go another one.

Then again, I don't drink either.

I've already gone 18 happy years without booty. I can go another one.

Then again, I don't drink either.

You'd get a lot more booty if you'd drink, course it wouldn't be top choice booty. Who cares though, you'd be drunk!

Those of you that answered Bacon (16) need to turn in your man cards. Pass them forward to the mods, they will be collected at the door on the way out.

I'd say beer....I only drink hard liquor because beer makes people fat and it's a waste of money as well.
8b32942f.jpg

If anybody tried to take my Rainier Beer I'd smack 'em over the head with my BK-2 and then I'd toss hot bacon grease in their face! lol
Plus..beer is kinda like bacon anyway. Pork chop in every can! Yeah...beer is nothin like bacon.
Ain't giving up booty or Beckers!
It's gotta be bacon.
Does turkey bacon count. I could always get some of that from Chameleonbear. I hear that's the only kind of bacon he likes.:D

I get less carnal pleasure from bacon than the other three so I went with bacon, it's delicious but there are plenty of other delicious foods out there. God I love me some beer, Beckers, and booty...

Would the 5 who said ''Beckers'' please step forward. Jeez....... FIVE!? Some BH #s may be opening soon LOL

prolly 5 busse fans trolling over here! :D

Would the 5 who said ''Beckers'' please step forward. Jeez....... FIVE!? Some BH #s may be opening soon LOL

prolly 5 busse fans trolling over here! :D

Seriously, what the heck is up with that? Without the Beckers, how are you going to enjoy the other three anyways? How are you going to cut open your package of bacon? Or work up a sweat in the woods to make your beer taste 100X better? Or show chicks how much of a dangerous bada** you are with your sweet knife collection? No Beckers renders the other three moot.

Damn dude, i just flat out refuse to take part in this torture. This is the worst poll question ever. LOL :D

Judging by some of yalls pictures booty should be easy to do away with for a year. ;)

Those of you that answered Bacon (16) need to turn in your man cards. Pass them forward to the mods, they will be collected at the door on the way out.

That is just crazy, bacon is the only thing a man would give up because you are still getting laid, still getting drunk and you got some sweet steel. plus i can always have ham, pork chops, sausage, pork roast ect.

I married a vegetarian - if I eat bacon, I get no booty.
so I pretty much only eat bacon when one of us is not home.

ROTFLMAO love this answer!

Nothing on that list I couldn't go a year without...I just chose bacon because it's the least healthy for me...

Back