Which one to keep? Which one to sell?

Which one should I keep?

• Keep the plain one. Sell the one with grooves.

• Keep the one with grooves. Sell the plain one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Ferrum Forge Fortis 2.0 knives. One is plain, and one has grooves. (The picture speaks for itself, though.) I cannot afford to keep both knives, so I'll sell one. Can't decide which one to keep and which one to sell, and I'd rather not agonize over the decision, so please vote in the provided poll to help me decide. Once you vote, you can see the current voting results. Thanks for your help; I appreciate it.

Ho5o0tK.jpg

The grooved version of that particular knife has always looked phallic to me. What has been seen...

I voted plain.
I've been told that, which started this mess to begin with.. Originally I loved the grooved design, and then people had me second-guessing my judgement, based on the "penis libel." :) Now I am putting the final judgement to the gods -- er, Bladeforums -- and that poll.

Why did you buy two in the first place when you couldn't afford to keep them? Makes little sense to me. Sell them both.

If $ is tight, I'd consider selling both as others have mentioned and find a less expensive knife to carry.

But I'll play along. Since both cost the same, I'd keep the groove and sell the plain.

Sounds like you like the grooved one more but other people made you question your choice. I can see what people say when they mention the phallic nature, but I wouldn't care about it. If the milling is on both sides keep the milled one. If it's just on the show side, keep the plain. (I voted Milled, assuming it's uniformly milled on show and lock side.)

Sounds like you like the grooved one more but other people made you question your choice. I can see what people say when they mention the phallic nature, but I wouldn't care about it. If the milling is on both sides keep the milled one. If it's just on the show side, keep the plain. (I voted Milled, assuming it's uniformly milled on show and lock side.)
Thanks for voting. It's milled on both sides.

Sell the one you can get the most $$$ for. Or list them both and let the buyer pick the one they want. Personally the one with groove is a bit too phallic for me. I would keep the plain one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back