• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

White Mountain Knives (Safe Site?)

Absolutely, excellent service! I have had about a dozen transactions with them. WMKs probably has the most tie-in to YouTube knife reviewers by providing 10% discount for purchases across the board. If you need examples of these discounts codes, send me a PM..

WMK is fantastic. Super friendly owner, great customer service, free shipping, and they often have stuff I can't find elsewhere.

Excellent excellent excellent website ! They shipped my knife literally less than an hour after my order, and it was during the xmas period, and it was an international shipping. I second elde66 : Justin is and reactive and really helpful.

Absolutely, excellent service! I have had about a dozen transactions with them. WMKs probably has the most tie-in to YouTube knife reviewers by providing 10% discount for purchases across the board. If you need examples of these discounts codes, send me a PM..
Hi, I forgot the tie-in discount (I recall some bushcraft YT reviewer), could you share the 10% discount codes with me please? thinking of getting something this Xmas. I like WMK, good people.

Back