• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

White Mountain Knives (Safe Site?)

Hi, I forgot the tie-in discount (I recall some bushcraft YT reviewer), could you share the 10% discount codes with me please? thinking of getting something this Xmas. I like WMK, good people.
I left a note on your profile.

Hi, I forgot the tie-in discount (I recall some bushcraft YT reviewer), could you share the 10% discount codes with me please? thinking of getting something this Xmas. I like WMK, good people.
I was gojng to send you a PM but your account needs to at least get the basic membership so we can send you info. In my book, the gold level is worth its weight in…gold. Sorry for the cliche, I couldn’t help it😝

Good vendor with interesting inventory and fast delivery. Highly recommended (though the website could use some work).

WMK is good to go. Shipping is sometimes "next day" depending on when and what shipping tier you order, but they are generally pretty quick to ship out. WMK is about 45 min from my house, so even "budget" shipping ends up being one or two days max for me. If they had an actual storefront just I'd drive there, but I don't think that's the case.. regardless, I've had many good transactions with WMK. Solid vendor, imo.

Back