Who makes great leather sheaths!!

I got this Battle Grade Ash1 that I LOVE!! I wanna go with a good looking, well made leather sheath. who makes a good leather sheath?? :confused:
Im not lookin for the cheapest, Im looking for good quality and fit! help me out, Thanks!!:D

ArmourAll Leather, Chuddy Bear, RainWalker Creations just to name a few!;) There are lots of great sheath-makers on the forum.

There are several great makers who frequent here.

I have lots of leather by Dwayne at Armoralleather, as well as Chuddy Bear and Rainwalker.

Dave Brown does some kydex/leather combos.

My mate elof_alv gets pestered by me lots these days ;) ;)

Skystom (now Patriot leather I think) is another I have liked.

Andy

Custom elof_alv creation with the help of Andrew the New Dutchman...

tumblr_nsn48nhtaF1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsn48nhtaF1siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

Chuddybear...

tumblr_nvilae5nT91siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

Armoralleather...

tumblr_nvild5tGo51siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

All good makers.

every sheath maker mentioned does great work, but my personal favorites are made by martin sheaths...The only problem would be shipping to him out of the US to have a sheath made. if we had a few people interested I would be willing to send him a knife for fitment.

To echo the others, many good options that are high quality, however I feel it mostly comes down to the design you like most. For me that is the Drop loop style, and I like Chuddy's version of that style. I also like the bad ass style pouch sheath from Dwayne Puckett at armorall, I believe. I have some good photos I can post a bit later.....

I got this Battle Grade Ash1 that I LOVE!! I wanna go with a good looking, well made leather sheath. who makes a good leather sheath??
Im not lookin for the cheapest, Im looking for good quality and fit! help me out, Thanks!!

There are several Great sheath makers that work with leather on Blade Forums and pay to have the Craftsman membership.

Paul Long is awesome

OMEGA Leather Works does nice work

Dave at Horsewright does phenomenal work

Patriot Leather Company's looks nice.

www.CondosLeather.com looks nice as well.

There are several others that are not on the forum and do great work and are awesome guys .

Kenny Rowe

Rainwalker

If I forgot anyone sorry.

There are several great makers who frequent here.

Dave Brown does some kydex/leather combos.

Thanks Andy, I really appreciate the recommend and I do make the leather/kydex mutants©, so if you want one of those I can help you out.

Completely leather sheaths are out of my wheel house.............for now

IMG_1908_zps8qulkoya.jpg

Last edited:
Dwayne Puckett at Armoralleather is really second to none. Only leather crafter I ever use.

I will be getting BG ASH, not sure when yet, and some red ostrich leg leather already here...
And some hog hide left from Boar sheath project.

I have some great leather from Armorall, Chuddy Bear, Paul Long, Kenny Rowe, and a few others, but after seeing that Croc sheath from Knifeleather, I plan on trying him out next

As for american sheathmakers I have only worked with Mark from Condosleather.
He built me an awesome sheath with a full croc overlay, exactly to my specifications. I had quite a lot of extra wishes and he was able to realize them all! And the sheath was finished very fast, now I only have to wait for it to get to Austria.
You can find my croc sheath in a recent thread here, if you want to look it up.

IMG_0004_zpssq56bpdp.jpg

I'm always happy to show of this matched pair that Mark (knifeleather) of Condo's Leather made for me.

I usually go with kydex, mashed cat, but I do have a chuddy bear sheath and the work is really good. Only personal experience I have. But seen fine examples of most of those listed.

Back