Who still carries a Case Knife?

Who still carries a Case? I'll be carrying a Texas Jack (and others) off and on as long as I have one. :)
B9Ge8xQ.jpg

My youngest son, his wife, and almost two year old daughters are relocating from Richmond, VA to Kansas City, KS. "Pa", that's me, has been commissioned to build a wooden swing set for the granddaughters. Later in the week I'll be travelling from middle Tennessee to Kansas to help them get settled into their new home. I'm considering my carries for the trip and 3 Case XX knives are in consideration. The 6249 pattern "Copperhead" is a no-brainer. I prefer this pattern to the large trapper as I have little or no use for a spey blade but the large pen blade on the 6249 comes in handy. I haven't decided on which small knife, but probably one of the smaller Case XX knives pictured. I also have worked into my schedule a visit to the large Case XX dealer in Lebanon, MO. I'm thinking a Tribal Lock may be in my future and I much prefer to pick my Case knives out in person rather than to mail order.
Have a good Tuesday everyone!

IMG_0516.JPG

Recently I have been going back to my “roots”. I’ve always loved and carried Case knives. Unfortunately the fit and finish hasn’t always been the greatest IMO. Lately I have purchased a few of the recent production Cases and have been pleased with the fit and finish. Still not up to GEC standards, but a hell of a lot better then it’s been.
D54F7EC5-55F5-4777-B038-13A17C059787.jpeg

I still carry a Case or two, but I rotate through knives. Over the last year I've tried various designs and have two I like best - the Tribal Locks and Mini Copperlocks. So I've kept a couple of each. I'll post pics here this week. I still need to grab pics of one Tribal Lock, here's the other:
original.jpg

Back