Who still carries a Case Knife?

1970 #6292 paired today with the Forum Barlow in the carry thread.
jS5PgF.jpg

jy4DL2.jpg

Case knives are in my rotation, with many others made in many places What is not are any knives made n the CCP. I do my best to avoid sending money that enemy nation, and that is because I care aboutthe people and will not fund their abuse to save a few bucks. No Ruff Rider, Civivi, WE or others made in that enemy state. When the CCP falls, happy to do business with the good people there.

Case knives are in my rotation, with many others made in many places What is not are any knives made n the CCP. I do my best to avoid sending money that enemy nation, and that is because I care aboutthe people and will not fund their abuse to save a few bucks. No Ruff Rider, Civivi, WE or others made in that enemy state. When the CCP falls, happy to do business with the good people there.

China bashing & politics not allowed here in Traditionals.

I have a trio of Case knives I keep coming back to. Or should I say, they are always the ones that are out on my desk, or in my pocket, that get used for most things:

They aren't fancy, and are from the basic standard handle lines - Amber Bone and Chestnut. Couple in CV and one in Stainless. In addition to these, a full-sized Trapper in Amber Bone SS is in the same group, just no pics of it.

6347 Stockman in Amber Bone SS:
Wj6NQk3.jpg

My trusty 62032 Small Texas Jack, Amber Bone CV, probably my most carried and used pocket knife period, or perhaps tied with a Victorinox Alox Cadet:
f4cEtnQ.jpg

It's sibling, the 63032 Medium Stockman in Chestnut Bone CV:
cHNbQ6N.jpg

I have a trio of Case knives I keep coming back to. Or should I say, they are always the ones that are out on my desk, or in my pocket, that get used for most things:

They aren't fancy, and are from the basic standard handle lines - Amber Bone and Chestnut. Couple in CV and one in Stainless. In addition to these, a full-sized Trapper in Amber Bone SS is in the same group, just no pics of it.

6347 Stockman in Amber Bone SS:
Wj6NQk3.jpg

My trusty 62032 Small Texas Jack, Amber Bone CV, probably my most carried and used pocket knife period, or perhaps tied with a Victorinox Alox Cadet:
f4cEtnQ.jpg

It's sibling, the 63032 Medium Stockman in Chestnut Bone CV:
cHNbQ6N.jpg
That's a great trio of Case knives.
If you had to pick three, that's probably the three I'd pick too.

Back