Who still carries a Case Knife?

KthYea0.jpg
Love it!!! 🤠 :thumbsup:

Saw this sign on the Case Knife display case at Bass Pro Shop in Myrtle Beach yesterday - really like the thought of the knives being made better enough to last more than a lifetime! Carrying one of my Delrin handled Case 6318 SS Medium Stockman patterns today - this one has been going strong for over four and a half decades - unless I lose it, it should outlast me. OH
Case-Dealer-Display-Sign-11-4-2021.jpg

Case_6318_-_1976_(2).jpg

I'm carrying a Case today, I used it to cut up my lunch in fact. Its a blue Kirinite mini trapper that my wife got for me with an engraved blade. One of my absolute favorite knives, and not just because of the sentiment, it cuts like crazy! I love the clip point on it. :)

I recently found this Case that I modified a few years ago. Think it was just left to the side because I wasn't particularly happy with the result but it is perfectly useable. Going to put it into rotation for the next few weeks.
FJIMG-20211031-134925.jpg

JohnDF JohnDF that's pretty interesting. The frame looks more like an 18 serpentine pattern than any 33 I've seen before; rounded bolsters and a spey secondary vs. a pen - looks like Case might have used a 027 frame and marked the knife a 33 (they use the same main). OH
Ps edited to add 33 (top) and 27 examples from 1981.
Case_63033_Stockman_Pen_-_1981.jpg

Case_63027_Small_Stockman_1981_(Zeke).jpg

Today's Case carry is the gray bone half whit, and the stag CV Rancher Sowbelly... Case should take a hint and do another run of these... a new, unused one of these just sold on the 'bay for $305..... yep... a Case knife from the 2010 time frame selling at GEC flipper prices. 🤷‍♂️ :oops:

gKT2uF.jpg

Case knife from the 2010 time frame selling at GEC flipper prices
It was only a matter of time before Exclusive Case knives jumped up in value.
Seems people can't get rid of their money fast enough these days... Spending money to feel better.
Maybe they are Social Emotional Support Knives... we can openly carry them at malls with special vests on. 😜

Today's Case carry is the gray bone half whit, and the stag CV Rancher Sowbelly... Case should take a hint and do another run of these... a new, unused one of these just sold on the 'bay for $305..... yep... a Case knife from the 2010 time frame selling at GEC flipper prices. 🤷‍♂️ :oops:

gKT2uF.jpg
Those Ranchers were really nice, especially with a little age on them… 👍

I really like this Blue Workman Series '33
It seems more heavy duty than my other '33s
It feels heavier and the pulls are much stronger... more like a work knife... I like it!
John, I’ve been looking in my books and cannot find anything about this issue. Could you post a picture (when you get time) of the tang stamp model stamp and the year stamp? I’m going to find one if I can. OH

Back