Who's Drinkin'?????

a3c293cac3893bbbe3ec5338b5954d42.jpg

Walked into a local store today and scored two bottles of Four Roses Limited Edition 2016!

UPDATE: I've been drinking this here and there over the last week or so and have concluded it is delicious!

May be my favorite bottle from 2016. I polished the first one off last week.

3 more to go in the bunker. Tasty!!!

Tonight an Old Forester Single Barrel store pick.

This stuff noses tropical fruits; bananas, papaya, and others.

Drinks bigger than 90 proof.

Going to get a case tomorrow for the bunker.

I didn't bother looking for a Busse - the Rodent 3 fit into the picture too easily...
and, as it happens, this is my 3rd one of these this afternoon; so the numbers work.
http://i.imgur.com/su0a7sm.jpg

Last edited:
Rebel Yell Small Batch Rye, straight up. I'm really liking this.

I used to think Rye was best on the rocks (I drank Sazerac like it was iced tea), but no more. Now ice seems almost as bad as Coke. Is that what it's like getting old?

Not me. I'm on step 3 and have 73 days. But I saved enough to buy the MMS so there's that... Cheers!

If this is true Murman then you are the man sir! Keep on keeping on brother! I'd never own a single Busse if I was still drankin and that's just a small blessing in the grand scheme!

Rebel Yell Small Batch Rye, straight up. I'm really liking this.

I used to think Rye was best on the rocks (I drank Sazerac like it was iced tea), but no more. Now ice seems almost as bad as Coke. Is that what it's like getting old?

Rebel Yell was our whiskey of choice when I was in college. It was our go to worst tasting "lightning in a bottle" that could be found!

A year ago we did a blind taste test of 26 different bourbons and it came in 2nd place!

They obviously changed something in the past 40 years!

Rebel Yell is AWESOME!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Iwhen I last drank knob creek, Rebecca creek and bulliet were among my favorite common level bourbons. My go to though was benchmark old no 8 because it's actual bourbon made by buffalo trace and it's cheap. The best well level bourbon I've found.

no doubt. if they produce a knife different from what they have already it will sell. you said Koch messer.

Back