Why do I hate Cold Steel?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TravisL, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Insipid Moniker

Insipid Moniker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2011
    I doubt he would need to bother, since Demko is an employee.

2. Yonose

Yonose

Jul 10, 2017
    Did not know that. Saw his customs and thought he was a collab!

3. goldie

goldie

Feb 18, 2000
    Ive had a carbon v trailmaster for many years, I recently chopped through 20-30 feet of thick rhodedendrums to clear a path. it went through it very easily.I read of a guy in Alaska who uses one to clear snowmobile paths. Some of their fixed blades are great knives. I also use the drop forged survivalist which is another great knife. For around 70.00 for a 52100 fixed blade, it cant be beat for the money.

unklfranco likes this.
  4. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    Discuss the topic NOT each other.

This thread has had a high number of reported posts, any further insults, threats or trolling will result in a 7 day ban from the forums.

bhyde, marcinek and PirateSeulb like this.
  5. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Going to Ti scales on the Code 4 would be great but I still would not buy it. It is a great knife and I have recommended it to others. With the exception of SAK Alox, I try to avoid metal scales. Just my thing.

19-3ben likes this.
  6. dirtvictim

dirtvictim

Jun 6, 2017
    Just saying I f you make enemies here they can become enemies in real life. I never gave you permission to use any of my information so please go back and edit your posts removing my information that I never submitted here in the first place. Failure to do so will result in repeated reports on your posts until the mods do something about you and your smug attitude. Only website owners and moderators of this website are allowed to use my information. I certainly hope the mods do not believe your actions here are reasonable.

7. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    See you in 7 days.

8. angryirish87

angryirish87

Dec 20, 2016
    I was in your boat about a year ago and now that I’ve bought and (immediately regretted it) sold a few I’ve just come to terms with the fact that I don’t like them or they’re owner. I’m not a knife snob, in fact I used to hate Spyderco and decided to try them anyways and ended up doing a video to explain why I’ve come around on my YouTube channel, but After buying one of their most expensive folders and few “hyped” products I’m still disgusted by them. It’s like getting a Ford guy to buy a dodge or a Glock guy to carry a 1911, doesn’t feel right.