Why is poop brown?

man, I leave for 5 minutes....:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

No, Munk I think you're really onto something. I'm sure you can get small fake eyeballs of a small enough size that they would pass through...

You could really Damage someone's mind doing that....

Ok, so who's going to do it?:D

Enough Oreo cookies will produce an interesting effect...

When I was in college and had this humor it was understood and expected of the generation. But now I'm almost fifty...

munk

Spark could cut me off in a heart beat. He has not chosen to do so.
The gods are with me, Not to mention the moderators.
It is unwise to kill a charactor who has epitomised the forum, no matter how infrequent, or outrageous.
Yvsa,my friend, We will be speaking.
Who knows what lies in the soul?
Is it light or dark?

Yvsa said:
Black tarry stools are very, very, scary, 'tis the sign of occult blood and you might want to see a Dr. asap!!!!

Blood red is my favorite color. It is the color of the ABN.

munk said:
Next to blood red, I was thinking absolute black would be the most frightening color.

munk

Enough Pepto will darken your stools to amost black. I remember a few years back when we went to New Orleans for spring break. The first couple of days really bothered me. I was tossing back the pink stuff several times a day. One night after a sit down I get up.. "Cool. I made charcoal."
Another quick ferret story. Ferrets are celibrated poopers. They don't leave presents like a rabbit (nice little pile of pellets). No, they damn near empty their gullets every time. They coil it up in a pile like soft serve,a nd they do it several times a day. I don't know how they do it. Anyway, like all of us, they get stomach problems from time to time. Mostly is has to do with them getting into foods that they shouldn't eat.
My little critter got ahold of one of those chocolate foil covered eyeballs over Halloween. He chewed a little bit of the foil off, then got splattering trots a little later. He couldn't make it back to his cage to go so he ran into the bathroom and went in the corner where the bathtub meets the wall. I went in there to see what the problem was. He was spread out, tail up, and squinting. I knew that look. He let loose with such force that it shot out with gunblast force. He splattered it all over the wall and shower. Then he drug his but across the bath rug and the tile. I guess it felt nice and cool. I was pretty mad as I cleaned it up. Then I spotted the bits of foil scattered in his mess stuck to the wall. I felt bad for him then. That had to hurt. My fuzzy little shotgun.
somebodypoopin400x320.jpg

Jake

Hell, MauiRob, I just realized if you really wanted to mess with someone's mind, next to a nice blood red color, throw a bunch of worms into the vat.
That would send an innocent running the Hospital.

munk

The gods are with me, Not to mention the moderators.>> Warlock

Bill M. was a Budhist and they believe we all of us just keep trying until we get it right. (and wrong)

munk

Hell, MauiRob, I just realized if you really wanted to mess with someone's mind, next to a nice blood red color, throw a bunch of worms into the vat.
That would send an innocent running the Hospital.

Yeah that would do it allright.

Once after drinking too much in high school I had to lighten up the stomach contents. Well I had a habit of chewing ALOT of Big Red gum, and I never spit any out, yep--I swallowed it all too.

The night was cold and I threw up near a streetlight. Well those long wormlike pieces of gum began to shrink and move from the cold air. I thought at that moment that it was a pile of worms...the rest of my dinner came up REALLY fast right after that, and again, and again......

Sorry for the thread drift, or is it Orifice drift?

Dang. We could have a vomit thread. Blood thread. Scream thread. Pain thread. Piss Thread.
It's the House that Bill Built. If it's important to you, and you need to say it or talk, that is what he wanted. Right now I don't think Piss is a very important topic. I could tell you a story of projectile vomiting from when I was young and destroying myself. Rather boring though.

munk

Sir , I am a very busy man . It is unfair of you to ask such interesting questions . The short answer as to why poop is brown ? It is to distinguish it from the vomitous diatribe spewed forth by politicians . L:O:L

you know what's funny? That post of mine above where I THOUGHT my filter kicked in? Well it posted anyway:eek: :foot: There's a lesson in there....

I wasn't kidding about the black tarry stools being occult blood. In this case occult means blood that has been digested. Black tarry stools means you have a leak in your internal or infernal plumbing as the case may be. It can be deadly serious and a warning of colon cancer. Take heed.

Yvsa said:
I wasn't kidding about the black tarry stools being occult blood. In this case occult means blood that has been digested. Black tarry stools means you have a leak in your internal or infernal plumbing as the case may be. It can be deadly serious and a warning of colon cancer. Take heed.

No problems herre. but thanks for the heads up (maybe I should say "warning".)

My fuzzy little shotgun.

:D I used to have 2 ferrets Jake. They are without a doubt some of the funniest little animals I've ever seen. I'll never forget watching them chase each other around the apartment rolling and tumbling. And of course the stealing! Anything that was small enough to drag that wasn't nailed down wound up in my coat closet in their stash pile.

Duke and Cindy. I haven't thought about them in some time.

All poop is brown? Hmmm, eat a big old mess of fresh turnip greens and see what happens, Happy Saint Patrick's day. :rolleyes: :D

Sarge

Sylvrfalcn said:
All poop is brown? Hmmm, eat a big old mess of fresh turnip greens and see what happens, Happy Saint Patrick's day. :rolleyes: :D
Sarge
Or, for a real treat, try red beets. For people who aren't used to them, the, um, result can be quite a surprise. Acquaintance of mine went to the emergency room, convinced he was hemorrhaging. He laughed about it later.

Back