1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Why no 4-way clip on Spyderco Military?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by fivesense, Jun 24, 2017.

1. singularity35

singularity35

Mar 1, 2010
    I can't post a private message. I'll just have to remain clueless about that then. :D

2. jackal_727

jackal_727 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2010
    I have no personal experience with the military, but all the spydies I've owned had solid clips. As far as deep carry, I'm usually partial to a standard clip. It's easier to get a hold of(in my opinion), and it's less of a chance I'd be hassled by the police for carrying a knife concealed. The second part has never happened, but it's still something in the back of my mind.

3. HFinn

HFinn

Sep 6, 2012
    I installed a endura clip to the millie using the lanyard hole and a 4 millimeter bolt and nut. Success. The grip is much more comfortable now. The clip has a lower profile and does not produce a hot spot. I can adjust the angle of the clip. Granted the clip can move, but I have to use a lot of force to make it spin. I intend to adjust and find the best angle, then fix the clip with superglue.