Win a knife - free Camillus Talonite folder

I have a rare disease which can only be cured through extended Talonite contact with my hands. I could die if you don't send it to me, so please ship it overnight. I'm already starting to feel the shakes, and I'm getting a nasty rash in the most uncomfortable spot. Hurry!!!!

Don't know about deserving but I could give it a good home...
It'd be great for me cause Ive been spending a pantload on knives lately, most bystanders would say I've got a problem, although I wouldn't stand out in this crowd.

The EDC is such a pragmatic knife and Id really like a talonite blade but may never get one because they seem so pedestrian.
You could show me the error of my ways.
Thanks,
Chandler
mc.chan@prodigy.net

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm scum!
Hey, grovelling can't hurt! :)

I have my email addy listed in my profile. I'll be waiting for your email!

Because I'd like to have one in Talonite to go with the one I already have in 154 CM.

My E-Mail Address is in my Profile

Thanks,
Anthony Lasome

I deserve it because...well none of us really deserve it, so how about a sob story? Not a really good one either, ordered my first EDC in 154CM, showed up in 420. Sold that one to friend, ordered another from a REAL dealer (1SKS) in 154CM. Still waiting on that one. It's one great design though. Will someday get one in talonite I hope.

I deserve this knife exactly no less than some, probably less than others, maybe more than a few. I adore the EDC in 154CM and would probably go right past fanatic with the Talonite version, but I'm willing to risk it. email in the profile. Thanks for doing this.

Well I may not deserve it but I've got a place in the knife case for it.

I deserve to have the knife because:

1. I don't have any Talonite knives :(
2. I don't have any Camillus knives :(
3. I don't have any Darrell Ralph knives :(
4. I didn't know what a frame lock was until I saw the photos of this thing :(
5. My 10 year old Opinel No.8 looks like a yataghan :(
6. It would be a really great knife for me to learn from :D
7. uhhhh....:p I can't think of anything else...isn't seven enough?

I deserve it because I've tried just about every steel and this is as close as I would be getting to a Mayo TNT.

I deserve it because I'm getting sucked into customs before I can fully appreciate a beautiful production knife. It's like feeding an infant the sweet fruits before the hearty vegetables.

Zero

I'm in as well.

Need it for my collection as I have no talonite as of yet!!! Thanks for the giveaway.

JC

Well I'm positive I should win based on the following sad story!
Months ago my wife decided she wanted to go to Las Vegas to see some shows so she made non-refundable, non-transferrable reservations. Guess when we LEAVE Vegas, you guessed it 2-31, one day before the knife show and SHOT show...(big sigh)
Thanks for the chance,

I deserve to win because I don't have the bucks right now to buy a custom DDR Talonite EDC (or even a Talonite small Apogee) :( .

Email address is in my profile. Thanks in advance. ;)

Please enter me in the contest! I really like the Darrell Ralph
EDC design by Camillus. It being Talonite makes it even better!
I have been looking at the DDR EDC for sometime but I have not
been able to afford one. So if I won it would be awesome, to say least! It would become my constant side kick, 24/7. I do not own
a knife of this quality, it sounds extremely "sweet".
Besides that, I'm a newbie and have not won anything. Yet!
Pick me! Pick me! Oh, please pick me!
Sorry, I'm too excited.
Thanks for the contest.
My Email is in my profile.

Back