**WINNER** 2014 Year End GAW

I'll take number 696 if it's available

My favorite knife. 3 edge tanto

tactical-tanto0001b.jpg

Requesting # 234, please.
Favorite knife... hard to narrow down.
Either small Insingo, Esee 3, BK9, or BK3 depending on the required task or environment.
Never owned a custom. Yet?

New here to BF, and just found this giveaway when I "liked" the Facebook group. How cool! I'd like number 714 if it's still available.

My favorite always seems to be whatever's in my pocket today, which is my newish Kershaw Blur.

Thanks for the chance!

Luke

how about 128 please?

here's my favorite knife - my first hinderer xm-18. It now has a steel crusader cross on it now :)

Thanks for all the new entries!!

Ulf - I already have you down for #213 (did I miss something?)

Can i get put down for another number also since i got my #213 in RyanWs Gaw in my signature? Is that how it works to get two numbers in the gaw?

Yes Ulf, I see it in your Signature... I will assign you a second number when I update the names and numbers over the weekend! Thank you and good luck on the drawing

Not sure if you got me in - i threw my number into my sig if that's ok. not sure if i did that too soon or what, but i hope i did it right! if so, do i get another number for the second chance draw?

Thanks Ryan! Awesome giveaway it sounds like, glad to be able to be a part of it!

Not sure if you got me in - i threw my number into my sig if that's ok. not sure if i did that too soon or what, but i hope i did it right! if so, do i get another number for the second chance draw?

Thanks Ryan! Awesome giveaway it sounds like, glad to be able to be a part of it!

I dont see your signature bud, if you go into settings in the right hand corner, then click edit signature on the left hand side there will be a place to enter your signature. Then when finished just hit save signature under the text box and it should show up.

I can see it in another thread... not sure why it isn't showing up here, that's weird!

edit: there we go, must just take a few minutes!

Last edited:
My favorite changes based on what I'm doing - but this Fiddleback is definitely up there

I didn't think I needed a Ryan W. Necker - his High Uinta could nearly fill that role for me - but after looking at Lorien's concept, I've GOT to get in on this.

Put me down for #390 in RyanW's 2014 GAW.

Last edited:
#28 in RyanW's 2014 GAW please.

Favorite knife is Buck 102 my dad bought me when I was in middle school at the PX. I haven't managed to lose it in 30 some odd years. My 112, not so much. I do have my 1990 Buck 110 Damascus/Stag.
Can't wait to upgrade to my Ryan W though (c:
Clint

Thanks for the opportunity! Cool GAW. :)

I'd like #111, if it is still available please. Also note signature line.

Favorite knife right now is probably my ZT0801CF (a unique and absolutely gorgeous knife) but my most useful knife is my S110V Manix 2 (light weight and great steel, super design that is very pocket friendly).

Thanks to the new entries!! I just received the design from Lorien and will start working on it as time permits. Looks to be a great little knife, I will update this thread with WIP Photos.

Back