Wish me luck......

All is well. Some complications after words but I'm OK. :D :thumbup:

Hey!
There he is.
Had us bit worried there.
Glad things worked out.
Do what the docs tell ya now.

And what are you doing up at 2:30 a.m.? :)

This is the town that never sleeps! 24 hour excitement!

(Welcome back. Glad you enjoyed the procedure. :) )

The pipes are clear. The ticker is fine. But several hours after I arrived home I passed out a few times and vomited. My wife called 911 and my fellow EMT's and paramedics from the Chilton ambulance and ALS unit arrived and I was taken to the hospital. It seems that I had an adverse reaction to the morphine and other drug they gave me to relax. I spent several hours in the ER being worked on people I work with on a daily basis. It was quite bizare because I don't even remeber half of what was done to me or what was said.

But I'm alive and I'm gonna' be for a looooooong time.

Thanks you all for your good thoughts. :D

Knew you'd come through this ok, glad to read your words buddy now listen to your doctors.:D

my father went through this a couple years ago, but not for prevention reasons - he had a heart attack, a pretty serious one, and they had to do it emergency wise.

he's since lost 60 pounds, and is doing tremendous. he says it's the best thing that ever happened to him.

best of luck to you.

.....It was quite bizare because I don't even remeber half of what was done to me or what was said.

But I'm alive and I'm gonna' be for a looooooong time.

Thanks you all for your good thoughts. :D

Glad to hear that you are GTG....medical PRACTICE sucks when you have to be the one practiced upon.:D

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Glad to here that you are OK ken.

Sorry to hear that you had a Bad time from the side effects though.

I'm relieved to know that you are well. I wish you continued good health. Thanks for letting us know what you were going through, and the results.

Have a great day, and a wonderful life!

Good On Ya Ken!
You have responsibility that I wish we never needed, but are thankful when you are needed. Now you have experienced being the needed and the needer. My Parents In Law have each needed our Firefighter/EMT's and each time we were very thankful for them!

Ken, as I'm sure you know, alot of folks have a bad reaction to morphine, so don't feel too bad about that. The good thing is that you are ok and all is well.

Back