Wood Craft/Utility Field knife Contest

Good to see ya back with us Nick and glad things sound like they are slowly but surely turning around!!!

We'll keep the fire burnin' for ya here in camp!

:thumbup:

Thanks guys:) I will be up and runnin very soon:) I have that knife back now and I gotta pay Tony for the shipping. I just got internet turned on at my house so I can post more now too:) I'm still not out of the woods but things are looking better for me.

Thanks for keeping this forum alive!

Nick

Glad to hear things are looking up!

Thanks guys:) I will be up and runnin very soon:) I have that knife back now and I gotta pay Tony for the shipping. I just got internet turned on at my house so I can post more now too:) I'm still not out of the woods but things are looking better for me.

Thanks for keeping this forum alive!

Nick

Just concentrate on getting better big guy. Shipping is on me, thanks for submitting a great knife bro, it was a pleasure to use:thumbup:

Now I'm the proud owner of the challenge knife. :D:D

Ilike the fact that knives like this has gotten more attention from the maker than a usual custom :eek:;):D

Really looking foward to get my first NWA!

The challenge knife came today. It's just a perfect bushcraftpackage :thumbup: . Great feel and handeling. :cool:

The challenge knife came today. It's just a perfect bushcraftpackage :thumbup: . Great feel and handeling. :cool:

That is such a sweet knife. When Nick is up and running again, I hope to get one of those.

Congrats with 5th place!!!

The placements have come into question in the original thread (mostly due to charts and math), but what I really think it boils down to is that it's really too hard to call a single knife and maker the winner. The final results were 6 or 7 makers who's knives stood out above the others by a pretty good margin and the differences of personal preference is soo small, that I really don't think you could really rank them in "1st,2nd,3rd etc. places". It was an Excellent challenge and I think Nick showed how talented he is when it comes to creating functional AND beautiful pieces of steel!!! He's in great company with the other top contenders!!!

Congrat's Nick and I hope you can get back into the blade game soon.......People WANT and NEED your knives!!!!

Stump

Back