Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

af331f013921.jpg

f6e82008ea93.jpg

Якут. Только один кусок металла.

Thanks Dwight. A good friend gave me a bag of knife parts. In it I found the Keen Kutter barlow frame and a sheepfoot blade from a different Keen Kutter. I had the bocote and a desire to try a rebuild, including some file work. With my friend's coaching this was the result. Not perfect but I had fun and learned quite a bit.
Sjfrcpv.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dwight. A good friend gave me a bag of knife parts. In it I found the Keen Kutter barlow frame and a sheepfoot blade from a different Keen Kutter. I had the bocote and a desire to try a rebuild, including some file work. With my friend's coaching this was the result. Not perfect but I had fun and learned quite a bit.
Sjfrcpv.jpg
Well that is just outstanding!!! :eek: Fantastic job my friend. Very impressive. :cool:

Sjfrcpv.jpg
I agree with Dwight on this one... that looks fantastic! Incredible work all around, and you ended up with a great piece and a story to match! Well done!

Thank you, Ron, it's a new piece of stump we just cut down. Works well, but I wish it was bigger in diameter.

Back