Working my way into the hog pen. New guy saying hi. PICS ON P.4!

I think I'm hooked. Pretty sure I'm addicted actually. Two weeks into merely scratching the surface about Busse knives, and just barely mastering the acronyms I have acquired the following, in this order:

RMDLE- thanks Nader
NMSFNO- thanks Haole
Rat Mastiff-thanks Tedwca
HRLM-thanks Kal El
NMFBM- thanks dericdesmond
ASHCG- thanks buy brown
Waki- thanks Dr. Barnes
SJTACSM- thanks smithsnoh
SARSquatch 2008 SECF- thanks l2lku2
Chopweiler - thanks mckrob
Ratweiler - thanks Jroden

I'm pretty much on the way to a full collection.

Now to sell all my other knives!

My bank account has not yet risen from the canvas.......But at least I got rid of some pesky zeros!

Last edited:
Actually I started last Monday and today is only Wed! Crap man I'm in trouble. All I wanted was a 52100 survival knife and look what happened. This.

It happens that fast. Sounds like you have a nice selection of blade sizes, now you can fill in the blanks.
Lets see some pics.

Good haul!! :thumbup: Nothing like jumping in with both feet

Not a good way to start a collection. Your selection is a bit uneven. Send me the NMSFNO and I think you should be good.

Welcome. As the saying around here goes: Pics or it didn't happen...

I'm eyeing the Boss Jack or maybe a Chopweiler or a CGFBM or terror monkey series....i will get photos once everything arrives. Heck some of you guys take such good pics I'm up against it already. Heading to a buddy's ranch tomorrow and he has a Canon 60D so we can shoot some good photos and video.

Last edited:
welcome aboard

Wow! That's an epic start! Congrats on your collection and I hope they serve you well :)

If you need help with your addiction you will not find it here. Welcome to the madness!

Back