Working my way into the hog pen. New guy saying hi. PICS ON P.4!

Welcome!:)

favoriteBusses019.jpg

its ok cause I dont have em anymore and I aint tellin where, but I will be happy to pour you a drink at blade:D

How bout Atlanta, GA? Thats where Blade is and its not til June. We have time to work out the details;) I like strawberry shakes too:D:)

I think I'm hooked. Pretty sure I'm addicted actually. Two weeks into merely scratching the surface about Busse knives, and just barely mastering the acronyms I have acquired the following, in this order:

RMDLE- thanks Nader
NMSFNO- thanks Haole
Rat Mastiff-thanks Tedwca
HRLM-thanks Kal El
NMFBM- thanks dericdesmond
ASHCG- thanks buy brown

I'm on the way to a collection. Now to sell all my other knives!

My bank account has not yet risen from the canvas.......But at least I got rid of some pesky zeros!

Looks like you need a Game Warden and an AK.

Welcome to the Busse addiction forum . Looks like you're already wll hooked . Nice blades ! I too found Busse while searching for just ONE good hard use survival knife . I think I'm at 7 now with 3 more on the way ! If I didn't drink so much I don't know how I'd handle it :very_drunk: cheers !

HOLD MY BEER AND WATH THIS !

Some light weight "Basic's" and a heavy weight "Zilla" would add flavour to the mix ..... good going tho for just "two weeks" ....

I keep gravitating to the Boss Jack. Kukris don't resonate with me for whatever reason. Those AKs are very cool but I have no immediate use for one.

Welcome HPF! Good to see your buying only what you "need" right now...once you start buying them because you WANT them it's much too late. You might as well just have your paycheck deposited directly to Busse Combat; it really streamlines things. :D

Back