Worst YT reviewer/knife channel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're extremely articulate, but please keep it civil.

I apologize for offending.
I let this guy get the better of me
troll_zps52b8e053.jpg

Last edited:
This is good!!!

Quarrelling (or expressively expressing one's own honest opinions, and claiming so after the fact, after which, no one can fault you, or take you to task for, because it is, after all, only your honest opinion, which, of course, does not hurt anyone in anyway) in the forums is good!

Can you imagine how messy it might get if a bunch of knife-loving (and carrying) folk were discussing this in a room in real life?

In My H(insert whatever adjective you feel befits the letter H) Opinion, we all learned SOMETHING, from most of these guys who put up videos. We learned what extremes certain knives are capable of, and in some cases, what NOT to do with our knives.

For whatever reasons they do this service, I feel they deserve some credit. Some even talk about the size of their manhood, or use their wive's under-garments as back-drops, to entertain us. Props to them for even wanting to.

Yes, I know. Some of them make some money off their channels. Kudos to them! I wished I could find a way to fund my edgy hobby. Some of the knives they get their hands on, I would kill for!

So, let us all CUT ourselves some slack, and have fun! ;)

What's all this "You Tube" stuff I keep reading about? I just hope none of you kids are out there getting hopped up on it for Pete's sake!

its enjoiorange. but its not just knife videos i show other stuff as well. plus videos of my dog. the thing i like about my knife videos is they show my taste in knives develop . but in my videos i dont claim anything im just a average chubby working man in my late 20s showing off my cool stuff. most of the videos are done using my cellphone awkwardly propped up . plus i dont make 10-15 minute videos

quick benchmade review that also shows a cool flick open
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2LrpVj7eNg&list=UUXKoPf4g_w5JGQXgDF_y-lg&index=14&feature=plcp

show off my custom khukuri
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk8dvd1v3QQ&list=UUXKoPf4g_w5JGQXgDF_y-lg&index=19&feature=plcp
and then chopping with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNCTB1Q9RZ8&list=UUXKoPf4g_w5JGQXgDF_y-lg&index=18&feature=plcp

a watch video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQJ3hrcpLI&list=UUXKoPf4g_w5JGQXgDF_y-lg&index=26&feature=plcp

Last edited:
most of these YT personalities think they are movie stars

This resentment/jealously appears to be a constant in all of your comments, and many others here, posting disparaging remarks about dudes that actually put a lot of effort into producing these vids.

Get over it, or get off your butts and make your own vids, maybe you can become a household name, among-st knife enthusiasts as well.

This resentment/jealously appears to be a constant in all of your comments, and many others here, posting disparaging remarks about dudes that actually put a lot of effort into producing these vids.

Get over it, or get off your butts and make your own vids, maybe you can become a household name, among-st knife enthusiasts as well.

thanks for the useful contribution to this thread.

resentment is a pretty strong term btw. sure, i dislike many YT channels (yet continue to humor them) but resent....hardly.

they get up on stage and anyone watching (regardless of the reason) has the right to judge their performance.

movie critics aren't actors yet their job is to review movies and performances correct?

if they say "so and so had an awful performance" is the proper response "lets see you do better"?

the answer is no.

the minute you put yourself in the spotlight you open yourself to criticism.

looking back on this thread it's almost as if the YT members that replied were saying "hey, how could you not like me?".

i know, i know it's wrong to critique their "free services" right? give me a break..

they're unable to accept the fact that someone finally said "no offense but your channel sucks" (or is less than satisfactory lol)..

it wasn't about whether the person reading this thread agreed with my opinion.

but how can they create the perfect video to please everyone???

start by being realistic...

if you jump in front of a camera (with limited knowledge or a massive ego) and act like a big shot, expect to be called out for it.

this topic certainly rattled the YT community more than it should have. at least two videos were solely made regarding it and several other mentions on various channels..

it's almost as if they needed reassurance. they needed to get "their people" involved to boost their slightly deflated egos back up.

so that's what makes them "classy"? that's what justifies childish reactions like the one that ginger kid posted on his channel?

that may have had 12 views...which is high considering it had absolutely no point.

those are the people that transformed this thread into YT vs. BFs..

defending that nonsense says something about you my friend..

Last edited:
Well...friend... you and a few others seem to be vary passionate about the topic. Typically people need some emotional trigger to generate such passion, and to work so hard to sell their point. It can be Love, Hate,Fear,Anger,Jealousy any of these, in this case I think jealousy is the culprit.

Face it you're jealous, of the attention they get, the recognition, and the fact that some of these guys even get free Knives and other cool stuff, I mean whats not to hate about all that..LOL

Well...friend... you and a few others seem to be vary passionate about the topic. Typically people need some emotional trigger to generate such passion, and to work so hard to sell their point. It can be Love, Hate,Fear,Anger,Jealousy any of these, in this case I think jealousy is the culprit.

Face it you're jealous, of the attention they get, the recognition, and the fact that some of these guys even get free Knives and other cool stuff, I mean whats not to hate about all that..LOL

fail...

and for the record adding LOL at the end of your pointless reply doesn't make it funny.

Endurawave was the guy who tried to hang out with all the popular kids in school, do all the stupid things they told him to do, but never was considered popular himself. He was always the "why is he here guy" at all the parties. This is insane, how good i am at this. Should've been a profiler.

Ok... then submit any other logical reason for attacking YouTube knife reviewers. Of course I guess you could just say its fun, which seems to be a popular past time for Adolescents.

Ok... then submit any other logical reason for attacking YouTube knife reviewers. Of course I guess you could just say its fun, which seems to be a popular past time for Adolescents.

adolescents? coming from the person that types LOL after his posts.

whatever helps you sleep at night.

expressing an honest opinion about disliking a YT channel is not "attacking" btw...

apparently you have paper thin skin.

would you be whining if the thread title was "favorite YT reviewer/knife channel"?

doubtful.

Oh, 4 Shore I'm not questioning your honesty , I do believe you honestly do resent/dislike these people.

I am just pointing out for you (as others have), that jealousy is at the root of these feelings. Got it..

Oh, 4 Shore I'm not questioning your honesty , I do believe you honestly do resent/dislike these people.

I am just pointing out for you (as others have), that jealousy is at the root of these feelings. Got it..

well, don't give up your day job for psychiatry any time soon.

This thread has undoubtedly brought attention to some of these guys (which isn't all bad). So I just had to check out a few of these criticized individuals, and see for myself. Most of them I never heard of before, including this guy Cutlerylover.

I watched 3 or 4 of his vids very informative, sometimes a little long winded, but How in the He@# anyone can watch this guy Jeff aka Cutlerylover and come away with such negative opinions is beyond me.

Below is the last Cutlerylover video I watched, very interesting his take on nutnfancy. BTW I do like nutn, and very much respect his opinion. He has turned me onto numerous quality knives, and quality kit. And after watching his reviews I knew exactly what I was getting, which to me is the value of these reviews.

Keep them coming Jeff, great channel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lJiOw1k7Sb0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back